OPERATIONS MANAGER - DELTA SKY CLUBS - SFO
As the leader in business and industry dining, Eurest is the company to join if you want a rewarding career packed with limitless opportunities. We feed the employees of the nation's largest and most-prestigious companies -- in every state and across all industries. As a member of Eurest's leadership and professional support team, you will help our 16,000 chefs, and in-unit associates excel as they deliver world-class meals in corporate cafes and executive dining rooms with on-site catering through vending innovations and more.
Our company is innovative, high performing and fast growing. Our teammates are enthusiastic, committed to quality and thrive on consistently delivering unparalleled results. And did we mention we work with exciting companies and at interesting locations? Come grow your career with Eurest.
An experienced hospitality food and beverage professional is required for this high-profile role at one of the top 10 largest employers in the world. A natural leader, the ideal candidate will bring fresh ideas and energy to the existing team. Past experience in a high-end, luxury service or hospitality environment is required. This position is based at the airport and requires a flexible schedule, including mornings, nights, weekend and holidays.
To be successful, an individual that is service-minded and enjoys a fast paced food and beverage operation. The ability to partner well with teammates and provide memorable experiences to our guests is key.
• 2+ years of upscale food service experience in a hotel, resort, private club or airport lounge.
• Possess a proactive business acumen that can easily adjust to ever-changing sales cycles
• Enthusiastic, energetic, persuasive, competitive, and outgoing personality
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
• Supervisory experience required
• Hospitality or Foodservice background
• Understands business strategies and able to interweave a people management strategy
• Previous experience working in an airport lounge helpful
Apply to Eurest today!
Eurest is a member of Compass Group USA
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential functions of this position satisfactorily with or without a reasonable accommodation. Disclaimer: this job post is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all essential responsibilities, skills, tasks, or requirements associated with this position. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the position posted, the Company reserves the right to modify or change the essential functions of the job based on business necessity. *Los Angeles applicants: Compass Group will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box ordinance)
Associates at Eurest are offered many fantastic benefits.
- Life Insurance/ AD
- Disability Insurance
- Retirement Plan
- Paid Time Off
- Holiday Time Off (varies by site/state)
- Associate Shopping Program
- Health and Wellness Programs
- Discount Marketplace
- Identity Theft Protection
- Pet Insurance
- Commuter Benefits
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
Req ID: 1017311