Operations Supervisor - New Hyde Park, NY
Position Title: Operations Supervisor - New Hyde Park, NY
Reports To: Operations Director
Coffee Distributing Corp. (CDC) serves over 15,000 customers in the New York and New Jersey area. While Coffee is still our first name we stock over 4500 different products from apples to Ziploc bags. Our customers' needs are ever evolving and so do we. Our beverage equipment has evolved to coffee machines that grind and brew to water coolers that can provide carbonated water with your choice of flavoring and strength. We can also provide attendants to maintain your pantry based on your needs: whether 2 hours per week or 10 full time staff at multiple locations. Now as part of Compass Group-USA, we can arrange for seamless service across the country for any of your foodservice needs, whether catering, vending, special events, café management or unattended markets.
Growth. Opportunity. Excellence.
Canteen brings break time to everyone. We combine food, service, and experience backed by industry-leading technology to help companies create a better workplace and connect their employees. Canteen’s solutions include markets, office coffee and snacks, unattended retail, and culinary.
Our people are at the heart of everything we do. Their dedication, collaboration, and passion fuel our growth. Interested in joining our team? You bring the enthusiasm, customer service, and commitment; we’ll supply the opportunity and innovation. Together, we’ll continue to transform our industry.
Come grow with us. We are Canteen.
This position is eligible for an Employee Referral Bonus! If you know someone that is qualified for this role, please use the ‘job search’ in MyOpportunity to refer your referral and email them a link to apply. Your referral will be able to apply by clicking the link in the email then you can check the status under Careers in MyOpportunity by clicking on ‘referral tracking.’ For Employee Referral guidelines, FAQs and the Compass Employee Referral Policy, email MyReferral@compass-usa.com. Click here to view the step-by-step instructions to refer a friend to this position.
In conjunction with unit management, this individual will monitor activities to ensure conformance with Company, government and accrediting agency standards and regulations.
- Ensures optimal customer service and client satisfaction
- Provides cost effective management that meets and exceeds stated expectations
- Assists in the responsibility for all operational activities including quality improvement, sanitation, infection control and all facility-related activities
- Follows health, safety and sanitation guidelines for all products
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Associate’s Degree, or comparable experience
- 3-5 years of relevant experience
- Supervisory, leadership, management and coaching skills.
- Communication skills both written and verbal and ability to communicate with management, client, customer and associate levels.
- The ability to multi-task and establish priorities
- Exhibit initiative, sense of urgency, responsibility, flexibility and leadership
Apply to Canteen today!
Canteen is a member of Compass Group USA
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential functions of this position satisfactorily with or without a reasonable accommodation. Disclaimer: this job post is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all essential responsibilities, skills, tasks, or requirements associated with this position. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the position posted, the Company reserves the right to modify or change the essential functions of the job based on business necessity. *Los Angeles applicants: Compass Group will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box ordinance)
Associates a Canteen are offered many fantastic benefits.
- Life Insurance/ AD
- Disability Insurance
- Retirement Plan
- Paid Time Off
- Holiday Time Off (varies by site/state)
- Associate Shopping Program
- Health and Wellness Programs
- Discount Marketplace
- Identity Theft Protection
- Pet Insurance
- Commuter Benefits
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
Req ID: 1141223
MICHAEL VINCENT SCOTTO-LAVINO