Oregon Convention Center - Banquet Bartender
Position Title: Banquet Bartender
Pay: $15.00 + tips
Reports to: Premium
From the stadium to the head table, Levy leverages unbridled creativity, custom strategies, impeccable service, and true love for great food to create unforgettable experiences. Founded in Chicago 40 years ago as a Delicatessen, Levy now finds itself as a leading presence in the Food, Beverage, and Retail industry across 200 plus Entertainment, Sports, and Restaurant venues across the country.
For more information on what we are about as a company, check us out by following the link below: http://www.levyrestaurants.com/who-we-are/
Positions at this location will require a COVID-19 vaccination. Where permitted by law, applicants who are offered a position for this account may be asked about their vaccination status, which must meet minimum business requirements. All religious, medical, or other legally recognized exemptions regarding vaccination status will be considered.
Summary: Prepares and serves beverages to guests in bar area in a friendly, courteous and timely manner.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Adheres to state, federal and corporate liquor regulations pertaining to serving alcoholic beverages to minors and intoxicated guests.
- Sets up assigned bars; requisitions and stocks all beer, wine, spirits, paper products, straws and stirrers, condiments, glassware, ice and produce.
- Maintains stock, prepares, cures and stores all fresh fruit and vegetable garnishes, juices and other perishables to ensure product quality.
- Greets guests in a courteous, friendly manner.
- Takes and/or processes orders for drinks; mixes, garnishes and presents drinks using standard ingredient recipes; practices prudent portion control.
- Checks guests at the bar for proper identification.
- Detects and acts upon guest inebriation as trained. Demonstrates knowledge of liquor laws.
- Receives cash from guests, makes change, verifies validity of charges, records charges and ensures vouchers are properly executed.
- Locks up and stores all beverage product, food, equipment items, deposits and cash drops; secures bank.
- Performs general cleaning tasks to adhere to health and safety standards; keeps work area clean and organized.
- Arranges bottles and glasses to maintain an attractive display in the bar area.
- Washes and sterilizes stemware.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Apply to Levy today!
Levy is a member of Compass Group USA
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Associates of Levy are offered many fantastic benefits.
- Instapay (early access to your wages) and high interest savings both through the EVEN app
- Associate Shopping Program
- Health and Wellness Program
- Discount Marketplace
- Employee Assistance Program