PACK OUT - CENTRAL KITCHEN (FULL-TIME)
WE’LL PICK YOU UP! – MG Foods offer employees daily transportation via shuttle to and from our Oak Creek facility at no charge.
*Please ask for more details when you speak with our hiring team.
$2,000 Sign-On Bonus
- We are hiring immediately for a full-time PACK OUT - CENTRAL KITCHEN position.
- Location: MG Foods - 10303 South Oakview Parkway, Oak Creek, WI 53154 Note: online applications accepted only.
- Schedule: Full-time schedule. Monday - Saturday. Hours will vary. More details upon interview.
- Requirement: Willing to train, order picker experience is a plus.
- Starting pay: $16.50 per hour
- Perks: $2,000 sign-on bonus! Up to an additional $500 bonus paid quarterly ($2K annually); More details upon interview!
*Internal Employee Referral Bonus Available
Canteen brings break time to everyone. We combine food, service, and experience backed by industry-leading technology to help companies create a better workplace and connect their employees. Canteen’s solutions include markets, office coffee and snacks, unattended retail, and culinary.
Our people are at the heart of everything we do. Their dedication, collaboration, and passion fuel our growth. Interested in joining our team? You bring the enthusiasm, customer service, and commitment; we’ll supply the opportunity and innovation. Together, we’ll continue to transform our industry.
Come for the job, stay for the career. We are Canteen.
Summary: Stacks and piles goods into correct containers and prepares them for shipment using various pieces of equipment.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Cleans and prepares containers for packing, ensuring containers are undamaged.
- Stacks and piles finished goods into containers; prepares goods for shipment following specific instructions.
- Verifies items pulled from packages are correct.
- Maintains database of packages.
- Completes documents to record measurement, weight and product count; tracks inventory.
- Removes completed or defective products or materials, placing them on moving equipment such as conveyors or in specified areas such as loading docks.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Associates at Canteen are offered many fantastic benefits.
Both full-time and part-time positions offer the following benefits to associates:
- Retirement Plan
- Associate Shopping Program
- Health and Wellness Programs
- Discount Marketplace
- Identity Theft Protection
- Pet Insurance
- Voluntary Benefits, including Critical Illness Insurance, Accident Insurance, Hospital Indemnity Insurance, Legal Services, and Choice Auto and Home Program
In addition, full-time positions also offer the following benefits to associates:
- Life Insurance/AD
- Disability Insurance
- Commuter Benefits
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
About Compass Group: Achieving leadership in the foodservice industry
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential functions of this position satisfactorily with or without a reasonable accommodation. Disclaimer: this job post is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all essential responsibilities, skills, tasks, or requirements associated with this position. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the position posted, the Company reserves the right to modify or change the essential functions of the job based on business necessity. *Los Angeles applicants: Compass Group will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box ordinance).
Canteen maintains a drug-free workplace.
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Apply Online
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 1150790