PATIENT AMBASSADOR - Miami, FL
Morrison Healthcare is a leading national food and nutrition services company exclusively dedicated to serving more than 600 hospitals and healthcare systems. Morrison's hospital kitchens, restaurants, and cafés feature socially responsible practices and exceptional guest experiences. The company's comprehensive Mindful Choices® wellness and sustainability platform includes the latest in healthful eating and an understanding of behavioral change in food consumption. Morrison's alignment with Partnership for a Healthier America's (PHA) Hospital Healthy Food Initiative positively impacts up to 41 million patients and 500 million hospital meals annually. Morrison has been named one of Modern Healthcare's "Top 100 Best Places to Work in Healthcare" for the past five years, and Training Magazine's Top 125 organizations for the past six consecutive years. The company is a division of Compass Group and has more than 1,200 registered dietitians, 300 executive chefs, and 17,000 professional food service team members.
Summary: As a Patient Ambassador, you will serve as the primary representative of the Patient Experience Team for your respective unit. You are primarily responsible for successfully completing all assigned patient interviews and new admission visits.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Conducts new admission visits to all assigned units within timeframe established by unit leadership and patient experience leadership.
- Ensures that all employees demonstrate an aggressive hospitality (respect) orientation toward customers and clients.
- Supports client satisfaction at a level that ensures account retention.
- Promotes client awareness of the Patient Experience Program.
- Assists in customizing programs to meet each account's unique needs as required.
- Assists in developing and/or monitoring a department/unit patient satisfaction action plan and reporting to clients as needed.
- Assists in effective employee relations programs at unit site.
- Encourages employee creativity and innovation.
- Provides recognition for employee when programs are implemented with success.
- Completes housekeeping tasks when requested by customer or patients.
- Resolves housekeeping issues that do not meet standards and ensures housekeeping tasks are followed up on and completed in a timely matter.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Possess a thorough knowledge of office procedures and contract administration.
- Ability to use working knowledge of the environment to meet established goals and objectives.
- Fiscal and budgetary skills.
Apply to Morrison Healthcare today!
Morrison Healthcare is a member of Compass Group USA
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential functions of this position satisfactorily with or without a reasonable accommodation. Disclaimer: this job post is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all essential responsibilities, skills, tasks, or requirements associated with this position. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the position posted, the Company reserves the right to modify or change the essential functions of the job based on business necessity. *Los Angeles applicants: Compass Group will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box ordinance)
Associates at Morrison Healthcare are offered many fantastic benefits.
- Life Insurance/ AD
- Disability Insurance
- Retirement Plan
- Paid Time Off
- Holiday Time Off (varies by site/state)
- Associate Shopping Program
- Health and Wellness Programs
- Discount Marketplace
- Identity Theft Protection
- Pet Insurance
- Commuter Benefits
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
Req ID: 1020657