PATIENT SERVICE MANAGER
Morrison Healthcare is a leading national food and nutrition services company exclusively dedicated to serving more than 600 hospitals and healthcare systems. Morrison's hospital kitchens, restaurants, and cafés feature socially responsible practices and exceptional guest experiences. The company's comprehensive Mindful Choices® wellness and sustainability platform includes the latest in healthful eating and an understanding of behavioral change in food consumption. Morrison's alignment with Partnership for a Healthier America's (PHA) Hospital Healthy Food Initiative positively impacts up to 41 million patients and 500 million hospital meals annually. Morrison has been named one of Modern Healthcare's "Top 100 Best Places to Work in Healthcare" for the past five years, and Training Magazine's Top 125 organizations for the past six consecutive years. The company is a division of Compass Group and has more than 1,200 registered dietitians, 300 executive chefs, and 17,000 professional food service team members.
We are seeking a Patient Services Manager to lead our Patient Services Team in an Acute Care setting in City, State.
- Establishes goals and oversees implementation of patient food services needs based upon medical direction and patient population
- Hires, directs, coaches, trains, and develops patient service team members
- Complies with dietary restrictions on special or modified diets to ensure optimal food preferences are met within guidelines of the diet order limitations
- Ensures patient services staff assists in achieving stated patient satisfaction goals
- Complies with regulatory standards, including federal, state, and accrediting agencies while adhering to facility confidentiality, HIPAA regulations, and patient rights policies
- Participates in/ leads patient satisfaction programs, departmental meetings, and facility wide Quality Assurance/Performance Improvement programs
- Associate degree with one (1) year work experience in food services or related field, or bachelor’s degree in food service technology/management or related field
- Certified Dietary Manager certificate, Registered Diet Technician or Registered Dietitian, preferred
- Minimum of one (1) year experience in food service management preferred in an acute care setting
- ServSafe® certified, desirable
- Possess the necessary skills to effectively utilize Microsoft office applications, electronic medical record, and diet office systems
Apply to Morrison Healthcare today!
Morrison Healthcare is a member of Compass Group USA
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential functions of this position satisfactorily with or without a reasonable accommodation. Disclaimer: this job post is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all essential responsibilities, skills, tasks, or requirements associated with this position. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the position posted, the Company reserves the right to modify or change the essential functions of the job based on business necessity. *Los Angeles applicants: Compass Group will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box ordinance)
Associates at Morrison Healthcare are offered many fantastic benefits.
- Life Insurance/ AD
- Disability Insurance
- Retirement Plan
- Paid Time Off
- Holiday Time Off (varies by site/state)
- Associate Shopping Program
- Health and Wellness Programs
- Discount Marketplace
- Identity Theft Protection
- Pet Insurance
- Commuter Benefits
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
Positions at this location require proof of COVID-19 vaccination, boosters, and/or regular COVID testing. Where permitted by law, applicants who are offered a position for this location may be asked about their vaccination status, which must meet minimum business requirements. All religious, medical, or other legally recognized exemptions regarding vaccination status will be considered.