Patient Services Manager
Salary: $50,000 - $65,000 / year
Other Forms of Compensation: Annual bonus potential
Pay Grade: 12
TouchPoint, Support Services, provides customer focused support services. As specialists, we perform services including healthcare housekeeping, management in laundry processing, patient transportation, and food service. TouchPoint is a compilation of the most committed and talented individuals working in the industry today. Our dedication to quality, exceptional customer service, and unequivocal results allow us to provide the best outcomes to our clients.
Reporting to the Director of the Food & Nutrition/Dining Services, the Patient Services Manager will lead our Patient Dining Services Team (1 supervisor & 30-35 associates) at a 350+ bed hospital account in beautiful West Michigan, surrounded by multiple lakes and things to do in the Kalamazoo area! With a focus on customer service and providing an excellent patient experience, prior management experience and a positive, can-do attitude are key for success. A typical day may include approximately 20% office work (payroll, schedules, reviews, etc.), 20% rounding on patients, 60% working in the kitchen teaching/mentoring supervisors & hourly associates.
- Establishes goals and oversees implementation of patient food services needs based upon medical direction and patient population
- Works closely with the union for associate job satisfaction.
- Hires, delegates, coaches, trains, and develops patient service team members
- Follows dietary restrictions on special or modified diets to ensure optimal food preferences are met within guidelines of the diet order limitations
- Ensures staff assists in achieving stated patient satisfaction goals
- Aligns with regulatory standards, including federal, state, and accrediting agencies while adhering to facility confidentiality, HIPAA regulations, and patient rights policies
- Participates in/leads patient satisfaction programs, departmental meetings, and facility wide Quality Assurance/Performance Improvement programs
- Associate degree with one (1) year work experience in food services or related field, or bachelor’s degree in food service technology/management or related field
- Certified Dietary Manager certificate, Registered Diet Technician or Registered Dietitian, preferred
- Minimum of one (1) year experience in food service management preferred in an acute care setting
- Experience managing union employees - very helpful.
- ServSafe® certified, desirable
- Possess the necessary skills to effectively use Microsoft office applications, electronic medical record, and diet office systems
Apply to TouchPoint today!
TouchPoint is a member of Compass Group USA
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential functions of this position satisfactorily with or without a reasonable accommodation. Disclaimer: this job post is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all essential responsibilities, skills, tasks, or requirements associated with this position. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the position posted, the Company reserves the right to modify or change the essential functions of the job based on business necessity. We will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with a criminal history (including relevant driving history), in a manner consistent with all applicable federal, state, and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance, the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, and the New York Fair Chance Act. We encourage applicants with a criminal history (and driving history) to apply.
Associates at Touchpoint are offered many fantastic benefits.
- Life Insurance/ AD
- Disability Insurance
- Retirement Plan
- Paid Time Off
- Holiday Time Off (varies by site/state)
- Associate Shopping Program
- Health and Wellness Programs
- Discount Marketplace
- Identity Theft Protection
- Pet Insurance
- Commuter Benefits
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
Touchpoint maintains a drugfree workplace.
Req ID: 1246570
ERIN S PRINDLE