EBC Facility & Guest Services Lead
Salary: $70,000 - $73,000
Pay Grade: 13
Other Forms of Compensation:
As the leader in business and industry dining, Eurest is the company to join if you want a rewarding career packed with limitless opportunities. We feed the employees of the nation's largest and most-prestigious companies -- in every state and across all industries. As a member of Eurest's leadership and professional support team, you will help our 16,000 chefs, and in-unit associates excel as they deliver world-class meals in corporate cafes and executive dining rooms with on-site catering through vending innovations and more.
Our company is innovative, high performing and fast growing. Our teammates are enthusiastic, committed to quality and thrive on consistently delivering unparalleled results. And did we mention we work with exciting companies and at interesting locations? Come grow your career with Eurest.
The Facility & Guest Services Project Lead is responsible for upholding a World Class Guest Services at the Executive Briefing Center by supporting a team of coordinators and ensuring all guests have a positive experience during their visit. This individual must be highly organized, detail-oriented, and possess excellent communication and project management skills. Additionally, they will partner with the Facility and Guest Services Manager in coordinating and managing program-related projects.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
- Supervise and assist Facility & Guest Services Coordinators in providing high-quality hospitality support and service on a daily basis.
- Conduct daily walkthroughs to ensure that the facility is well-maintained and briefing rooms are set up properly. Communicate with internal teams to address any changes and last-minute requests.
- Review Coordinator team Daily Responsibilities (DR) and Walkthrough notes to ensure that their responsibilities align with the business calendar and expectations. Provide support to the team and ensure they have the necessary resources to complete their tasks.
- Coordinate with vendors and contractors for necessary repairs and maintenance.
- Manage and coordinate Facility & Guest Services project activities, including scheduling, tracking action items, submitting updates, and maintaining project documentation. Proactively monitor project progress and identify and escalate issues that could impact project delivery.
- Support the Facility and Guest Services Manager in ensuring that the facility complies with all health and safety regulations. Assist in emergency situations and keep safety documentation, ERP bags, and other related materials up to date.
- Manage the Facility & customer supplies inventory, including placing orders, unpacking deliveries, organizing, and stocking inventory, and maintaining inventory documents.
- Assist in developing and proposing operational processes by analyzing business needs and objectives at an operational level. Ensure all role-specific documentation, such as email templates, training manuals, rhythm of business and SharePoint sites are current and up to date.
- Provide comprehensive training to Coordinators on guest services, safety, and emergency procedures.
- Prepare reports on facility and guest services performance for management.
- Collaborate with other departments to ensure seamless operations and guest experiences and provide backup coverage as needed.
- Other duties and projects assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- Able to quickly learn new internal systems and tools.
- Extensive experience with Microsoft Office Suite and current on Microsoft Industry Trends. Proficient with Teams, OneNote, Outlook, SharePoint, PowerPoint, Word, Excel, Windows.
- 3-5 years of experience in Customer Service and Business Administrative roles.
- 2 years of project management experience.
- Event planning certification; such as CMP or CSEP is a plus. Especially if no event planning experience.
- Extremely professional and client focused. Able to interact with all levels of business clients.
- Ability to prioritize and juggle multiple projects at once, including solid project-management and problem-solving skills, while following through on issues in a timely manner.
- Excellent organizational, analytical and communication skills (both verbal & written).
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational, anticipatory, planning and time management skills.
- Able to work effectively under pressure within short time constraints, and in relatively ambiguous and complex situations.
- Successful experience working in a team environment, building effective working relationships inside and outside of the group, accommodating work styles and perspectives of diverse individuals.
- Must be process oriented, organized and have attention to detail, yet also be flexible.
- Comfortable communicating with a global community; i.e. various cultures and languages.
- Organized and task driven. Strong documentation and communication skills.
- Global \ World Class
- Executive Level Guests
- Business Professional
- High Discretion
- Limited Access
- Rapid Evolution and Change
Apply to Eurest today!
Eurest is a member of Compass Group USA
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential functions of this position satisfactorily with or without a reasonable accommodation. Disclaimer: this job post is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all essential responsibilities, skills, tasks, or requirements associated with this position. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the position posted, the Company reserves the right to modify or change the essential functions of the job based on business necessity. We will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with a criminal history (including relevant driving history), in a manner consistent with all applicable federal, state, and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance, the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, and the New York Fair Chance Act. We encourage applicants with a criminal history (and driving history) to apply.
Eurest maintains a drug-free workplace.
Associates at Eurest are offered many fantastic benefits.
- Life Insurance/ AD
- Disability Insurance
- Retirement Plan
- Paid Time Off
- Holiday Time Off (varies by site/state)
- Associate Shopping Program
- Health and Wellness Programs
- Discount Marketplace
- Identity Theft Protection
- Pet Insurance
- Commuter Benefits
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
- For positions in Washington State or to be performed Remotely, click here for paid time off benefits information.
Req ID: 1232944