Pediatric Dietitian, Part Time- Los Angeles, CA
- We are hiring immediately for a Part Time Pediatric Dietitian position.
- Location: LAC+USC Medical Center
- Note: online applications accepted only.
- Schedule: 16-20 hours/week guaranteed. Option to go FT in future
- Requirement: RD Credential, Covid-19 vaccination, ccs paneled (preferred), spanish speaking (preferred)
- Position Details: coverage of outpatient pediatric clinics (endocrinology, neurology, and ketogenic)
We Make Applying Easy! Want to apply to this job via text messaging? Text JOB to 75000 and search requisition ID number 1024160.
The advertised program is an AI recruiting assistant that helps you apply to jobs with Compass Group. Message frequency varies. Message and data rates may apply. Text STOP to opt out or HELP for help. Terms and conditions: http://olivia.paradox.ai/moSkg
Make a difference in the lives of people, your community, and yourself. Join a culture of opportunity with Morrison Healthcare. Our careers are filled with purpose and empower you to transform healthcare experiences.
Take a look for yourself at the Power of Food!
Morrison Healthcare is a leading national food and nutrition services company exclusively dedicated to serving more than 806 hospitals and healthcare systems. Morrison uses the Power of Food to create personalized dining experiences for patients and in their cafés to advance the healing and healthful missions of its clients. Morrison has been serving some of the nation's largest health systems for more than 65 years and leverages culinary, nutritional, and operational expertise to provide consistency and transform the healthcare experience. Morrison has been recognized as one of Modern Healthcare's Best Places to Work in 2020 for the 8th time and was named a Top 125 Training Organization by Training Magazine in 2020 for the 9th time. Glassdoor also named Morrison a 2018 Best Places to Work and CEO Tim Pierce a 2019 Most Admired CEO. Morrison is a Compass One Healthcare operating division within Compass Group and has more than 1,200 registered dietitians, 300 executive chefs, and 21,000 professional food service team members.
In this role, you will use your clinical knowledge and gain experience while having the support of both the client and the company nutrition teams.
- Incorporates current evidence-based research into practice, utilizing the Nutrition Care Process
- Complies with guidelines as outlined within the Company Diet Manual and the Clinical Nutrition Policies & Procedures Manual
- Provides nutrition care for designated nutrition specialty or program
- Ensures client satisfaction, quality services, compliance, and good public relations are achieved through the safe and efficient use of resources
- Complies with all regulatory standards, including federal, state and accrediting agencies and adheres to the community confidentiality, HIPAA regulations, and resident rights policies
- Participates in department Quality Assurance/Performance Improvement (QAPI) Programs
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree, Master's Degree preferred
- At least 1-3 years of experience
- Credentialed as a Registered Dietitian by the Commission on Dietetic Registration (CDR)
- CCS paneled
- Must be experienced with computers to include Microsoft Office, e-mail, and the Internet
- Willingness to participate in patient satisfaction programs and activities, preferred
- Experience in working with special diets and food allergies, preferred
Associates at Morrison Healthcare are offered many fantastic benefits.
Both full-time and part-time positions offer the following benefits to associates:
- Retirement Plan
- Associate Shopping Program
- Health and Wellness Programs
- Discount Marketplace
- Identity Theft Protection
- Pet Insurance
- Voluntary Benefits, including Critical Illness Insurance, Accident Insurance, Hospital Indemnity Insurance, Legal Services, and Choice Auto and Home Program
In addition, full-time positions also offer the following benefits to associates:
- Life Insurance/AD
- Disability Insurance
- Commuter Benefits
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
About Compass Group: Achieving leadership in the foodservice industry
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential functions of this position satisfactorily with or without a reasonable accommodation. Disclaimer: this job post is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all essential responsibilities, skills, tasks, or requirements associated with this position. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the position posted, the Company reserves the right to modify or change the essential functions of the job based on business necessity. *Los Angeles applicants: Compass Group will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box ordinance).
Req ID: 1024160