PORTER (FULL-TIME & PART-TIME)
- We are hiring immediately for full-time & part-time PORTER positions.
- Location: William Penn Charter School - 3000 West Schoolhouse Lane, Philadelphia, PA 19144-5412 Note: online applications accepted only.
- Schedule: Full-time & part-time schedule; Monday - Friday, hours may vary. More details upon interview!
- Requirement: Prior cleaning & cashier experience is preferred.
- Perks: Optional night & weekend overtime!
*Internal Employee Referral Bonus Available
- Starting Pay: $16.00 per hour
We Make Applying Easy! Want to apply to this job via text messaging? Text JOB to 75000 and search requisition ID number 1224009.
The advertised program is a conversational recruiting assistant that helps you apply to jobs with Compass Group. Message frequency varies. Message and data rates may apply. Text STOP to opt out or HELP for help. Terms and conditions: http://olivia.paradox.ai/moSkg
Diversity of thought and inclusion for all is what drives our success - we invite you to start your journey with us today!
Founded in 1969, CulinArt manages more than 250 dining facilities for corporations, law and financial services firms, independent schools, colleges and universities, graduate schools, long-term care facilities and a variety of events & entertainment destinations across the country. Our mission is to be the industry leader in providing the highest quality dining service to our clients and guests while striving to provide maximum career opportunities for all of our team members. Our success lies in our ability not merely to adapt but to revitalize and transform our services continually, pioneering the cutting-edge and unconventional. CulinArt’s extremely diverse clientele, that includes many Fortune 500 businesses and esteemed educational institutions, affords great opportunities for career-advancing within the company across multiple industry segments and geographic regions.
Summary: Maintains cleanliness and sanitation of the front of the house, including all tables, counters, floors, windows and beverage station.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensures tables are bussed, cleared and cleaned and floors are cleared and swept during peak service times and are prepped prior to service.
- Follows safety procedures when transporting dishes and utensils from the front of the house to the kitchen area using trays, bus tubs or carts.
- Washes dishes, glasses and pots; cleans cooking stations and equipment to expedite a smooth flow of service while maintaining sanitation standards.
- Scrapes and rinses food from dishes and washes them by hand or places them in racks or on conveyor to dishwashing machine depending on assigned equipment. Ensures complete cleanliness and sanitation.
- Keeps display equipment clean, free of debris and in compliance with all safety and sanitation standards during meal service.
- Helps receive heavy deliveries from dock and transports them to assigned storage areas while observing all safe lifting standards.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Associates at CulinArt are offered many fantastic benefits.
Both full-time and part-time positions offer the following benefits to associates:
- Retirement Plan
- Associate Shopping Program
- Health and Wellness Programs
- Discount Marketplace
- Identity Theft Protection
- Pet Insurance
- Voluntary Benefits, including Critical Illness Insurance, Accident Insurance, Hospital Indemnity Insurance, Legal Services, and Choice Auto and Home Program
In addition, full-time positions also offer the following benefits to associates:
- Life Insurance/AD
- Disability Insurance
- Commuter Benefits
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
About Compass Group: Achieving leadership in the foodservice industry
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential functions of this position satisfactorily with or without a reasonable accommodation. Disclaimer: this job post is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all essential responsibilities, skills, tasks, or requirements associated with this position. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the position posted, the Company reserves the right to modify or change the essential functions of the job based on business necessity. We will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with a criminal history (including relevant driving history), in a manner consistent with all applicable federal, state, and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance, the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, and the New York Fair Chance Act. We encourage applicants with a criminal history (and driving history) to apply.
CulinArt maintains a drug-free workplace.
Req ID: 1224009