- We are hiring immediately for a full-time PORTER position.
- Location: Chicago, IL 60661 Note: online applications accepted only.
- Schedule: Full-time schedule. Monday - Friday. 8:30 am - 5:30 pm, 2:00 pm - 11:00 pm.
- Requirement: Previous customer service, basic maintenance experience preferred.
*Internal Employee Referral Bonus Available
- Starting Pay: $18.00 per hour
- Perks: Client provided cell phone!
We Make Applying Easy! Want to apply to this job via text messaging? Text JOB to 75000 and search requisition ID number 1160290.
The advertised program is an AI recruiting assistant that helps you apply to jobs with Compass Group. Message frequency varies. Message and data rates may apply. Text STOP to opt out or HELP for help. Terms and conditions: http://olivia.paradox.ai/moSkg
EverSource is an innovative facilities management company that ensures dedication to its clients and a positive company culture. From mailing processes to copy center management, EverSource associates perform essential tasks efficiently, thoroughly, and in a personalized manner. As a company, we are committed to providing our clients with top-notch services and our associates with frequent growth opportunities. At EverSource you will be a valued team member whose innovative thinking will be not only accepted but encouraged and implemented.
Join EverSource’s Talent team today!
This position is eligible for an Employee Referral Bonus! If you know someone that is qualified for this role, please use the “job search” in MyOpportunity to refer your referral and email them a link to apply. Your referral will be able to apply by clicking the link in the email then you can check the status under Careers in MyOpportunity by clicking on “referral tracking.” For Employee Referral guidelines, FAQs and the Compass Employee Referral Policy, email MyReferral@compass-usa.com.
Summary: Maintains cleanliness and sanitation of the front of the house, including all tables, counters, floors, windows and beverage station.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensures tables are bussed, cleared and cleaned and floors are cleared and swept during peak service times and are prepped prior to service.
- Follows safety procedures when transporting dishes and utensils from the front of the house to the kitchen area using trays, bus tubs or carts.
- Washes dishes, glasses and pots; cleans cooking stations and equipment to expedite a smooth flow of service while maintaining sanitation standards.
- Scrapes and rinses food from dishes and washes them by hand or places them in racks or on conveyor to dishwashing machine depending on assigned equipment. Ensures complete cleanliness and sanitation.
- Keeps display equipment clean, free of debris and in compliance with all safety and sanitation standards during meal service.
- Helps receive heavy deliveries from dock and transports them to assigned storage areas while observing all safe lifting standards.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Apply to EverSource today!
EverSource is a member of Compass Group USA
Click here to Learn More about the Compass Story
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential functions of this position satisfactorily with or without a reasonable accommodation. Disclaimer: this job post is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all essential responsibilities, skills, tasks, or requirements associated with this position. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the position posted, the Company reserves the right to modify or change the essential functions of the job based on business necessity. *Los Angeles applicants: Compass Group will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box ordinance)
Eversource maintains a drug-free workplace.
Associates at Ever Source are offered many fantastic benefits.
- Life Insurance/ AD
- Disability Insurance
- Retirement Plan
- Paid Time Off
- Holiday Time Off (varies by site/state)
- Associate Shopping Program
- Health and Wellness Programs
- Discount Marketplace
- Identity Theft Protection
- Pet Insurance
- Commuter Benefits
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Apply Online
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 1160290