Portland Purchasing Supervisor
Position Title: Portland Purchasing Supervisor
Starting Pay: $20.25 - $24.00 per hour
We Make Applying Easy! Want to apply to this job via text messaging? Text JOB to 75000 and search requisition ID number 1121255.
The advertised program is an AI recruiting assistant that helps you apply to jobs with Compass Group. Message frequency varies. Message and data rates may apply. Text STOP to opt out or HELP for help. Terms and conditions: http://olivia.paradox.ai/moSkg
Diversity of thought and inclusion for all is what drives our success - we invite you to start your journey with us today!
Are you looking for a job with competitive wages, one in which you can learn and grow and be a part of a great team? We're hiring! Great team member perks like Instapay (early access to your wages) and high interest savings both through the EVEN app.
From the stadium to the head table, Levy leverages unbridled creativity, custom strategies, impeccable service, and true love for great food to create unforgettable experiences. Founded in Chicago 40 years ago as a Delicatessen, Levy now finds itself as a leading presence in the Food, Beverage, and Retail industry across 200 plus Entertainment, Sports, and Restaurant venues across the country.
For more information on what we are about as a company, check us out by following the link below: http://www.levyrestaurants.com/who-we-are/
Positions at this location may require a COVID-19 vaccination. Where permitted by law, applicants who are offered a position for this account may be asked about their vaccination status, which must meet minimum business requirements. All religious, medical, or other legally recognized exemptions regarding vaccination status will be considered.
The Purchasing Supervisor is responsible for overseeing the accurate and timely delivery of food, beverage, and paper stock throughout the venues. They will delegate tasks related to the maintenance of the Warehouse Department. The Purchasing Supervisor will assist the management team with administrative duties including monthly inventory and data entry.
The Purchasing Supervisor must maintain excellent attendance and be available to work events as scheduled per business need.
Essential Job Functions:
- Supervises the work of others before, during and after evens ensuring that the distribution of product is timely and accurate
- Assists management team in inventory control and physical monthly inventories
- Attention to detail including company standards of inventory control, sanitation, presentation, and quality is always required
- Responsible for rotating food products during the stocking process to ensure the freshest products are being served to guests
- Required to be familiar with all food, beverage and paper product supplies at the venues
Apply to Levy today!
Levy is a member of Compass Group USA
Click here to Learn More about the Compass Story
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Associates of Levy are offered many fantastic benefits.
- Instapay (early access to your wages) and high interest savings both through the EVEN app
- Oregon Paid Sick Leave Program
- Associate Shopping Program
- Health and Wellness Program
- Merch and Ticket Discounts
- Free Meal Every Shift
- 50% Off Monthly Tri-Met Pass
- Referral Bonus
- Work Share Program
- Employee Assistance Program
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Apply Online
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 1121255