PROCUREMENT SPECIALIST - TERMSET MANAGEMENT (CLT/REMOTE)
Who is Foodbuy?
We are the industry leader in procurement and supply chain solutions. We are the subsidiary to the 6th largest company in the world (Compass Group PLC), yet Foodbuy has the feel of a small entrepreneurial Company. We pride ourselves on our ability to source and provide a variety of products and services that help our customers more easily, and cost effectively, run their businesses. We work with clients in the Hospitality, Restaurant, Healthcare, Education, Entertainment, and Gaming industries, and of course we support Compass Group-- which is the world’s largest contract food and support services provider.
We care about our associates, our clients, and our community. We think big, encourage innovation and debate, and seek out game changers. Our benefits and PTO offerings are strong. Our compensation packages are competitive. And we are constantly growing, and we want our associates’ careers to grow along with us. We have an open and modern work environment, believe in flexibility, and promote a collaborative open door environment.
Additionally, we follow a value system called FORT, which stands for Flexibility, Optimistic, Resourceful, and Transparent. FORT is the foundation for everything we do at Foodbuy. It is how we behave and interact with our clients, business partners and fellow associates.
Positions at this location may require proof of COVID-19 vaccination, boosters, and/or regular COVID testing. Where permitted by law, applicants who are offered a position for this location may be asked about their vaccination status, which must meet minimum business requirements. All religious, medical, or other legally recognized exemptions regarding vaccination status will be considered.
***The ideal candidate is located in Charlotte, NC or within a reasonable commuting distance. All candidates must be willing to periodically perform work from the Company’s Charlotte office.***
Due to tremendous growth within our organization, we currently multiple openings for Procurement Specialists on our Term Set Management team. This role is responsible for ensuring system accuracy of term sets (agreements/contracts) to include pricing & volume allowances, data validation on a wide scale, price release support, and internal quality control.
The role is highly analytical in nature and may require some vendor interaction.
- Manage the accuracy of term set setup & maintenance (pricing & volume allowance).
- Ensure accurate Net Pricing implementation via pricing, volume allowance, markup, and subscription adjustments, as communicated by business owners.
- Price verification (supplier price submission vs. established contract price mechanism).
- Conduct term set analysis; formulate recommendations for improvements and term set consolidation.
- Develop detailed understanding of Legal Contracts and ensure that Supply Chain reflects the agreed to commercial terms of the contract.
- Provide excellent customer service and support to internal/external stakeholders.
- Drive ongoing improvements geared towards improving system accuracy and stability
- Perform various types of analysis by customer/distributor/category/item relative to purchase volume, quantities, pricing and rebates.
- Develop product knowledge and understanding of market conditions.
- Work with the appropriate internal stakeholders to resolve manufacturer billing discrepancies.
- Manage price release validation, to provide accurate pricing communication from Supply Chain.
- Conduct internal audits to ensure all internal best practices followed across entire department
- Develop Power BI dashboards to drive information sharing across departments.
- Apply innovative concepts to create sustainable and repeatable solutions to ad hoc problems
- Completion of undergraduate degree and/or equivalent business experience required
- Experience working with units of measure/conversions/discounts and complex calculations/formulas is required
- Must have 3+ years of experience analyzing large volumes of data
- Contract Management experience preferred
- Must be able to read and interpret information; write correspondence and deliver accurate reports; present effectively to other employees, suppliers and/or customers
- Advanced level knowledge of Excel required; experience with MS Word, Outlook and Power Point required; experience with Power BI preferred; advanced knowledge of Supply Chain (or other rebate/contract management technology) preferred
- Distribution or foodservice experience preferred
- Ability to work effectively on an individual basis and collaboratively as part of a team
- Assertive, yet capable of building and maintaining effective working relationships
- Organized and highly detail oriented
Apply to Foodbuy today!
Foodbuy is a member of Compass Group USA
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential functions of this position satisfactorily with or without a reasonable accommodation. Disclaimer: this job post is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all essential responsibilities, skills, tasks, or requirements associated with this position. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the position posted, the Company reserves the right to modify or change the essential functions of the job based on business necessity. *Los Angeles applicants: Compass Group will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box ordinance)
Associates at Foodbuy are offered many fantastic benefits.
- Life Insurance/ AD
- Disability Insurance
- Retirement Plan
- Paid Time Off
- Holiday Time Off (varies by site/state)
- Associate Shopping Program
- Health and Wellness Programs
- Discount Marketplace
- Identity Theft Protection
- Pet Insurance
- Commuter Benefits
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
Req ID: 991381