PRODUCTION WORKER I - CENTRAL KITCHEN (FULL-TIME)
- We are hiring immediately for Full-Time PRODUCTION WORKER I - CENTRAL KITCHEN positions.
- Location: Duval County Public Schools 2924 KNIGHTS LANE EAST, BLDG 5 JACKSONVILLE FL 32216 Note: online applications accepted only.
- Schedule: More details upon interview!
- Requirement: Cold Production Experience preferred
*Internal Employee Referral Bonus Available
We Make Applying Easy! Want to apply to this job via text messaging? Text JOB to 75000 and search requisition ID number 1122552.
The advertised program is an AI recruiting assistant that helps you apply to jobs with Compass Group. Message frequency varies. Message and data rates may apply. Text STOP to opt out or HELP for help. Terms and conditions: http://olivia.paradox.ai/moSkg
Diversity of thought and inclusion for all is what drives our success - we invite you to start your journey with us today!
Chartwells K12's goal is to make sure students leave the cafeteria happier and healthier than they came in, by serving food kids love to eat and creating custom dining programs. With more than 16,000 associates in 4,300 schools, ranging from large public institutions to small charter and private schools, Chartwells K12 is built on decades of food, education and operational experience driven by top culinary, nutrition, wellness, and sustainability talent. For more information, visit www.ChartwellsK12.com.
Summary: Prepares quality food for patients, associates and customers using standardized recipes and production sheets.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Prepares patient and retail menu items on production sheets, following established quantities and recipes.
- Completes and uses daily production worksheets and waste log sheets. Tastes completed meals to ensure quality.
- Operates and cleans equipment per departmental procedures after each use.
- Stores, labels and dates food items according to policy.
- Communicates any patient- or customer-related problems to appropriate personnel.
- Adheres to facility confidentiality and patient's rights policy as outlined in HIPAA policies and procedures.
- Complies with regulatory agency standards, including federal, state and JCAHO.
- Follows HACCP guidelines to ensure quality and safety of food supply.
- Completes all required documentation, reports and logs as required.
- Complies with federal, state and local health and sanitation regulations, as well as departmental sanitation procedures.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Associates at Chartwells K-12 are offered many fantastic benefits.
Both full-time and part-time positions offer the following benefits to associates:
- Retirement Plan
- Associate Shopping Program
- Health and Wellness Programs
- Discount Marketplace
- Identity Theft Protection
- Pet Insurance
- Voluntary Benefits, including Critical Illness Insurance, Accident Insurance, Hospital Indemnity Insurance, Legal Services, and Choice Auto and Home Program
In addition, full-time positions also offer the following benefits to associates:
- Life Insurance/AD
- Disability Insurance
- Commuter Benefits
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
About Compass Group: Achieving leadership in the foodservice industry
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential functions of this position satisfactorily with or without a reasonable accommodation. Disclaimer: this job post is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all essential responsibilities, skills, tasks, or requirements associated with this position. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the position posted, the Company reserves the right to modify or change the essential functions of the job based on business necessity. *Los Angeles applicants: Compass Group will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box ordinance).
Req ID: 1122552