Proposal Pricing Analyst
ESFM is the corporate Integrated Facilities Management (IFM) division of Compass Group USA and a Keystone member of the International WELL Building Institute (IWBI).
Rooted in hospitality, ESFM elevates the workplace experience as the single source of innovative FM solutions that ensure a safe, healthy, and sustainable environment. ESFM’s clients include many household names from Life Science, Technology, Oil & Gas and Manufacturing markets.
ESFM self-performs 80% of all IFM solutions provided to clients. Their portfolio of service categories includes Environment, Health & Safety, Facilities Maintenance & Engineering, Sustainability, Janitorial & Industrial Cleaning, Laboratory Support and Workplace solutions. This self-performance model creates a consistent hospitality experience for clients, resulting in higher engagement and productivity from their employees.
In 2020, ESFM (formerly Eurest Services) won the George Graves Award for Facility Management Achievement from the International Facilities Management Association (IFMA).
REMOTE HOME OFFICE - LOCATION PREFERENCE IS NORTHEAST, MID-ATLANTIC, SOUTHEAST, OR MIDWEST REGIONS - ANTICIPATED TRAVEL IS 5% - 10%
The Proposal Pricing Analyst works with teams across the organization in solutions, sales, operations, and management to complete proposals for customers to ensure content related to pricing is properly presented and accurate. Builds relationships throughout the company and a comprehensive understanding of the business and its operations.
* Responsible for all pricing compilations based on the facility solution developed during the bidding process for internal and client purposes
* Provides pricing summaries to be included in proposal document
* Audits/verifies pricing for complete accuracy and consistency within proposal document
* Assist / review of proposals, presentations to ensure alignment with pricing/costing
* Fully understands and able to articulate pricing / costing to all stakeholders
* Gathers and analyzes labor rates, benefits, other direct costs, materials, and subcontracts
* Assists in performing detailed financial analysis to quantify cost saving
* Assists in the development of customer baselines and financial bridge analysis
* May perform onsite data collection at customer facilities
* Responsible for the internal Excel pricing model maintenance and enhancements
* Collaborates with company functions on various benchmark initiatives
* Performs other related duties as assigned
* Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
* 3+ years of applicable or related experience
* Advanced, innovative, and comprehensive skills in use of Excel
* Comprehensive skills in all other Microsoft applications
* Possess strong time management and prioritization skills
* Excellent attention to detail
* Good judgment in decision-making
Apply to ESFM Services today!
ESFM is a member of Compass Group USA
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.