Providence Park - Retail Warehouse Attendant - Plus Commission
Position Title: [[title]]
Pay: $15.25 - 17.50
Reports to: Retail
Work in Soccer City, USA for the Portland Timbers & Thorns retail team!
From the stadium to the head table, Levy leverages unbridled creativity, custom strategies, impeccable service, and true love for great food to create unforgettable experiences. Founded in Chicago 40 years ago as a Delicatessen, Levy now finds itself as a leading presence in the Food, Beverage, and Retail industry across 200 plus Entertainment, Sports, and Restaurant venues across the country.
For more information on what we are about as a company, check us out by following the link below: http://www.levyrestaurants.com/who-we-are/
As a vital member of the Timbers and Thorns Retail Team based in Portland, Oregon, USA, your duties will be receiving, sorting, and storing Retail Purchase orders, fulfilling and shipping Online Store orders, in-stadium product transfers, and routine cycle counts.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Follows Standard Operating procedures for:
- Purchase Order Receiving
- Including but not limited to: transporting, counting, recording, tagging, labeling, sorting, and shelving new products.
- Online Order Fulfillment
- Including but not limited to: picking, sorting, scanning, checking, packing and shipping orders.
- Completing Product Transfers
- Including but not limited to: picking, sorting, verifying, and delivering products to locations within the stadium.
- Routine Cycle Counts
- Utilize barcode scanners, touch screens, and online documents to count, track, record, and file inventory.
- Purchase Order Receiving
- Must be capable or willing to learn our software programs like: Shipstation, Shopify, RetailCloud, Google Cloud.
- Must be capable or willing to learn how to customize jerseys by adding names, numbers and patches using a heat press.
- Must be able to repeatedly lift 50+ lbs.
- Must be able to work in variable conditions, hot and cold ranging from 25 degrees to 90 degrees.
- As we are an event-based environment, you must be able to accommodate a varying work schedule with shifts that can fluctuate across mornings, afternoons, evenings, weekends, and possible holidays.
- Must be willing to comply with sanitation and safety requirements.
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Detail oriented
- Able to multitask
- Enjoys a fast paced ever changing environment
- Likes learning new things
Apply to Levy today!
Levy is a member of Compass Group USA
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Associates at Levy are offered many fantastic benefits.
- Free Meals
- Merch Discount
- Referral Bonus - $150 earned after referral's first shift and additional $150 earned after working one month
- Employee Assistance Program
Req ID: 957347