Quality Assurance Manager - Charlotte, NC
Position Title: Quality Assurance Manager - Charlotte, NC
Reports To: Food Service Director
Growth. Opportunity. Excellence.
Canteen brings break time to everyone. We combine food, service, and experience backed by industry-leading technology to help companies create a better workplace and connect their employees. Canteen’s solutions include markets, office coffee and snacks, unattended retail, and culinary.
Our people are at the heart of everything we do. Their dedication, collaboration, and passion fuel our growth. Interested in joining our team? You bring the enthusiasm, customer service, and commitment; we’ll supply the opportunity and innovation. Together, we’ll continue to transform our industry.
Come grow with us. We are Canteen.
This position is eligible for an Employee Referral Bonus! If you know someone that is qualified for this role, please use the ‘job search’ in MyOpportunity to refer your referral and email them a link to apply. Your referral will be able to apply by clicking the link in the email then you can check the status under Careers in MyOpportunity by clicking on ‘referral tracking.’ For Employee Referral guidelines, FAQs and the Compass Employee Referral Policy, email MyReferral@compass-usa.com. Click here to view the step-by-step instructions to refer a friend to this position.
The Quality Assurance Manager provides leadership through planning, organizing, and execution of the Canteen Franchise Food Safety and Quality Assurance (FSQA) programs in order to drive consistent implementation across all Canteen Franchise units. Works under the direction of the Sr. Director of Food Safety & QA for Canteen and the National Director of Food Service for Canteen Franchise Group.
- Oversight and tracking of Food Safety Programs (3rd Party Assessment, Pest Control, etc.)
- Complete walk-through inspections of site facilities to observe implementation of FSQA programs.
- Training support for Canteen Franchise units.
- Trouble shoot FSQA issues and support Canteen Franchise units as needed.
- Takes part in strategy and planning meetings, and support activities related to food safety and quality.
- Other duties consistent with the role where required and/or requested by Director(s).
- Bachelors’ Degree and 5 plus years management experience in FSQA or Operations.
- Working knowledge of FSQA.
- Must be a strong, persuasive communicator, with the ability to relate to other professionals, peers, and field operators, both technical and non-technical.
- Strong data management, reporting, and technical writing skills.
- Proficient using Microsoft Office Suite.
- Travel up to 30% is an essential requirement for this role.
Apply to Canteen today!
Canteen is a member of Compass Group USA
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential functions of this position satisfactorily with or without a reasonable accommodation. Disclaimer: this job post is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all essential responsibilities, skills, tasks, or requirements associated with this position. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the position posted, the Company reserves the right to modify or change the essential functions of the job based on business necessity. *Los Angeles applicants: Compass Group will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box ordinance)
Associates a Canteen are offered many fantastic benefits.
- Life Insurance/ AD
- Disability Insurance
- Retirement Plan
- Paid Time Off
- Holiday Time Off (varies by site/state)
- Associate Shopping Program
- Health and Wellness Programs
- Discount Marketplace
- Identity Theft Protection
- Pet Insurance
- Commuter Benefits
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
Req ID: 1108128