QUALITY ASSURANCE TECHNICIAN (FULL-TIME)
- We are hiring immediately for a full-time QUALITY ASSURANCE TECHNICIAN position.
- Location: Fresh & Ready Foods - 1145 Arroyo Ave., San Fernando, CA 91340. Note: online applications accepted only.
- Schedule: Full-time schedule. More details upon interview.
- Requirement: Previous experience is preferred.
- *Internal Employee Referral Bonus Available
WE MAKE IT EASY!
- You can now chat or text-to-apply, in addition to our standard online apply. Just text JOB to 75000 & search for the requisition ID number 1108936 . Click here to view more.
- You can now prerecord video introductions. Be more than just words on a resume and get in front of the hiring manager faster. Click here to get a sneak peek preview.
If you have a positive attitude and a love for learning, you may be interested in joining our team.
Canteen is a national vending machine operating company offering vending, office coffee service and dining services through a company and franchise network of over 200 locations in 48 states. Canteen’s track record of innovation began in 1929, when company founder Nathaniel Leverone built his business strategy around three timeless principles: integrity, customer focus and innovation.
Full time associates at Canteen are offered many fantastic benefits such as:
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
- Commuter Benefits
- Wellness Program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Life Insurance for Associates and Eligible Dependents
- Short Term Disability (STD) and Long Term Disability (LTD)
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment (AD&D) Insurance
- Discount Marketplace
- And other voluntary benefits
Under general supervision and according to the established policies and procedures, conducts quality assurance audits, space inspections, shop inspections, mechanical space inspections, room and area inspections and department evaluations.
Incumbent is guided by thorough knowledge of computer software system for quality program, word processing, data management, supervision, and basic building system knowledge.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Plans, organizes, and controls functions of computerized Quality Assurance programs in maintenance operation.
- Prepare, set-up system, and maintain computerized Quality Assurance program and schedule all inspections, audits and evaluations as per established matrix.
- Conduct all inspections, audits, and evaluations as per the established matrix. Investigate all complaints regarding quality issues.
- Operates and maintains Cleantelligent software system and all other data, hardware software systems related to the departments operation.
- Support performance improvement and safety activities.
- Audit, research, gather data and prepare reports on quality assurance and day-to-day operations.
Performs a variety of duties:
- Responds to emergencies at the facility as directed.
- Submits ideas on continuous quality improvement.
- Takes minutes and participates in committees as required.
- Must be able to drive a motorized vehicle on a daily basis
- Performs related and other department duties as required.
- Associates Degree in an Engineering or Business Field, and 5 years’ of experience in the maintenance field with a demonstrated skill in one trade and a good understanding of other trades through work experience at similar institutions, or;
- High School Diploma/GED and 10 years’ experience in the maintenance field, with a demonstrated skill in one trade and a significant understanding of other trades acquired through work experience at similar institution/s, and;
- The ability to read, comprehend and transmit complicated detailed instructions in writing and orally.
- Effective written (spelling/grammar) skills, computer proficient (Microsoft Office, specifically proficiency in Excel & Word etc.) Database management, accounting, and knowledge of various office equipment/systems.
About Compass Group: Achieving leadership in the foodservice industry
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential functions of this position satisfactorily with or without a reasonable accommodation. Disclaimer: this job post is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all essential responsibilities, skills, tasks, or requirements associated with this position. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the position posted, the Company reserves the right to modify or change the essential functions of the job based on business necessity. *Los Angeles applicants: Compass Group will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box ordinance).
Fresh & Ready Foods