RECEPTION MANAGER - NYC
Salary: $54,000 - $60,000
Become part of Restaurant Associates, a name that has been synonymous with exciting restaurant concepts and high quality foodservice for over half a century!
Reporting to the Director of Reception, the Reception Manager will oversee services for an investment bank headquartered in midtown Manhattan. This includes direct supervision of 14 receptionists, day to day operational support with schedules/coverage, and upkeep and enforcement of all policies and procedures. The position will also provide administrative support to the team in a number of areas including HR, Payroll, Recruiting and Project Management.
The ideal candidate will be:
- System/tech savvy
- Hospitality focused and able to provide "white glove treatment" to clientele
- Has entry- mid level management experience.
- Maintains administrative staff by recruiting, selecting, orientating and training employees
- Accomplishes staff results by communicating job expectations, planning, monitoring and appraising job results, coaching, coordinating and enforcing systems, policies and procedures
- Achieves financial objectives by anticipating requirements, submitting information for budget preparation, scheduling expenditures, monitoring costs, and analyzing variances
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum of 4+ years of relevant experience
- Strong computer skills and experience with MS Office products to include Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Ability to lead, manage and inspire staff
- Ability to maintain organization in a changing environment
- Experience managing processes and promoting process improvement
Apply to Restaurant Associates today!
Restaurant Associates is a member of Compass Group USA
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential functions of this position satisfactorily with or without a reasonable accommodation. Disclaimer: this job post is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all essential responsibilities, skills, tasks, or requirements associated with this position. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the position posted, the Company reserves the right to modify or change the essential functions of the job based on business necessity. *Los Angeles applicants: Compass Group will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box ordinance)
Associates at Restaurant Associates are offered many fantastic benefits.
- Life Insurance/ AD
- Disability Insurance
- Retirement Plan
- Paid Time Off
- Holiday Time Off (varies by site/state)
- Associate Shopping Program
- Health and Wellness Programs
- Discount Marketplace
- Identity Theft Protection
- Pet Insurance
- Commuter Benefits
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
Req ID: 1129774