RECEPTIONIST/GUEST SERVICES AMBASSADOR
Salary: $21.00 / hour
What makes FLIK click
What makes FLIK click? Our people. The decisions, actions and attitudes of our associates earn the trust and loyalty of our clients every day. We know how to pick them and we know how to grow them. It starts with hiring people who share our passion for food and hospitality. Once we find the right talent, we encourage, value and recognize their contributions.
We keep our people renewed, excited and engaged by providing hands-on training and educating them about the latest trends. We give them a stake in successfully raising the bar. Our people love what they do and they love sharing their passion. Join our team and see the FLIK difference. Where a job isn’t merely a job but the start of a career where you can flourish.
Positions at this location require proof of COVID-19 vaccination, boosters, and/or regular COVID testing. Where permitted by law, applicants who are offered a position for this location may be asked about their vaccination status, which must meet minimum business requirements. All religious, medical, or other legally recognized exemptions regarding vaccination status will be considered.
The Receptionist / The Guest Service Ambassador (GSA) is responsible for establishing a warm, welcoming, and professional atmosphere for clients, executives, and staff members at all times. Whether physically located at the reception area or in another public area, the GSA is the first point of contact for visitors, making them feel comfortable, directing them to their appointments and meetings and assisting them in every way during their visit.
- Provide high-level internal and external customer support
- Greet employees and visitors with a smile and maintain eye contact through the entire interaction.
- Assist with making space reservations using the online reservation system and escorting guests throughout the office
- Speak knowledgeably about the office, building, surrounding areas, transportation, local restaurants, and other points of interest.
- Manage the access badge process for employees and visitors according to workplace standards.
- Ensure the cleanliness of all office spaces, including open work areas, conference rooms, lobby, and kitchen.
- Restock office, kitchen, and pantry supplies.
- Prepare and maintains conference rooms for executive and client meetings, align all furniture to ensure a neat and welcoming look.
- Provide general travel support (arranging for transportation, providing directions, etc.)
- Coordinate and arrange basic office equipment repairs and maintenance by inputting facilities tickets.
- Carry out instructions for security, fire, health, and safety guidelines.
- Provide first-line support for basic office technology.
- Interface with vendors (catering, AV, etc.) to provide seamless customer support
- Respond to inquiries and anticipate customer needs.
- Communicate effectively with peers, maintaining accuracy and attention to detail in both, verbal and written communications.
- Maintain a strong awareness of business activity and communicate all updates with team members.
- Communicate and interact effectively with all other departments and vendors.
- Conduct opening and closing walkthroughs when business requires
- Other duties as assigned
- A genuine sense of hospitality and empathy with a commitment to delivering a memorable experience in all aspects of the GSA role.
- The ability to work under pressure and to prioritize tasks and multiple jobs simultaneously while interacting with visitors in a public environment.
- Excellent listening and oral communication skills.
- Basic computer skills and knowledge of office technology / equipment.
- Punctuality, dependability, and a dedication to achieving operational excellence down to the smallest of details.
- Ability to maintaining a high degree of confidentiality and discretion.
- A consistently professional approach with a mindset of ownership and responsibility inside and outside of one’s job domain.
- Two to three years’ experience in a client service / reception position within a hospitality or corporate environment.
Apply to Flik today!
Flik is a member of Compass Group USA
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential functions of this position satisfactorily with or without a reasonable accommodation. Disclaimer: this job post is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all essential responsibilities, skills, tasks, or requirements associated with this position. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the position posted, the Company reserves the right to modify or change the essential functions of the job based on business necessity. *Los Angeles applicants: Compass Group will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box ordinance)
Associates at Flik Hospitality are offered many fantastic benefits.
- Life Insurance/ AD
- Disability Insurance
- Retirement Plan
- Paid Time Off
- Holiday Time Off (varies by site/state)
- Associate Shopping Program
- Health and Wellness Programs
- Discount Marketplace
- Identity Theft Protection
- Pet Insurance
- Commuter Benefits
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
Req ID: 1134621
Flik Hospitality Group