What makes FLIK click
What makes FLIK click? Our people. The decisions, actions and attitudes of our associates earn the trust and loyalty of our clients every day. We know how to pick them and we know how to grow them. It starts with hiring people who share our passion for food and hospitality. Once we find the right talent, we encourage, value and recognize their contributions.
We keep our people renewed, excited and engaged by providing hands-on training and educating them about the latest trends. We give them a stake in successfully raising the bar. Our people love what they do and they love sharing their passion. Join our team and see the FLIK difference. Where a job isn’t merely a job but the start of a career where you can flourish.
Positions at this location require proof of COVID-19 vaccination, boosters, and/or regular COVID testing. Where permitted by law, applicants who are offered a position for this location may be asked about their vaccination status, which must meet minimum business requirements. All religious, medical, or other legally recognized exemptions regarding vaccination status will be considered.
As a Receptionist, you will be the first impression to all and will operate the switchboard in addition to being the point of contact for all visitors, making sure guests feel comfortable and secure throughout their visit. Responsible for establishing a welcome, warm, and professional atmosphere for all clients, recruits, customers and employees.
Work Schedule is Monday - Friday 10:00am - 6:30pm
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Properly greets and handles visitors with a smile and maintains eye contact through the entire interaction. Addresses guests and clients by name whenever possible.
- Answers telephones in a friendly, professional manner, takes messages with accuracy and appropriately handles or refers questions and requests.
- Handles on-floor conference room activities, both visually and by means of the reservations system, being aware of meeting start / end times, attendees in the room, food and beverage orders, etc. Advises the appropriate staff members of changes in meeting room status, special requests, etc.
- Implements established security policies and procedures with regard to arriving and departing visitors, contractors, delivery persons, etc.
- Acts as a Hospitality Services resource to guests, visitors, and employees in providing way-finding and amenities within building, commutation, transportation, community retail, neighborhood amenities, and organizational information.
- Handles car service requests for visitors and staff members.
- Communicates requests to the appropriate internal support departments such as, building maintenance (heating and cooling issues), IT (computer issues), AV technology (meeting room technical support), and mail room (package pickups and deliveries).
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Two to three years of experience in a client service / reception position within a hospitality or corporate environment.
- Computer skills and knowledge of office technology/equipment.
Apply to Flik today!
Flik is a member of Compass Group USA
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential functions of this position satisfactorily with or without a reasonable accommodation. Disclaimer: this job post is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all essential responsibilities, skills, tasks, or requirements associated with this position. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the position posted, the Company reserves the right to modify or change the essential functions of the job based on business necessity. *Los Angeles applicants: Compass Group will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box ordinance)
Associates at Flik Hospitality are offered many fantastic benefits.
- Life Insurance/ AD
- Disability Insurance
- Retirement Plan
- Paid Time Off
- Holiday Time Off (varies by site/state)
- Associate Shopping Program
- Health and Wellness Programs
- Discount Marketplace
- Identity Theft Protection
- Pet Insurance
- Commuter Benefits
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
Req ID: 990359
JEANNE M LANE