We’re Food+ by Compass! Although the past couple of years have been quite a rollercoaster for everyone, our amazing talented teams have continued to work tirelessly crafting incredible food experiences to help fuel the teams creating world-changing technologies at one of the world’s major tech companies!
The food and experiences we provide make quite an impact! As we further return to the office, we’re more passionate than ever about supporting the long-term success & wellness of everyone we feed, and we love what we do.
We’re excited to grow our global team of skilled culinarians, managers, food service operators and subject matter experts - this is not just a workplace, it’s a place to innovate, a platform to bring your ideas to life, contribute to a sustainable future and best of all - be a part of an awesome team!
Working as the Regional Chef you will work with leadership team in planning, implementing and supporting new food concepts or programs within a respective territory. You will be responsible for the research, testing, development, documenting, training, implementing, monitoring, evaluating and making necessary adjustments to innovative new dishes, concepts and/or food programs. This position will play a key role in new facility design and roll out, menu creation, cost reduction, establishing and maintaining culinary standards and more.
The great things you’ll do
• Orientates new Chefs within their respective Core Culinary Standards, and established food programs.
• Maintains all Culinary Programs and Standards in their home account to the level of Culinary Center for Excellence.
• Provides support for new account openings and or renovations within the territory.
• Provides Culinary Leadership to Chefs within the respective Territory.
• Assists with training, coaching, and development of Culinary personnel within assigned territory.
• Completes all required reports, logs, and Core Culinary Reviews in a timely manner.
• Communicates effectively with Corporate Executive Chef, Regional Director of Operations, and unit level Chefs via email, conference calls, etc.
• Reads and complies with all policies and procedures of the Company as appropriate.
• Projects and practices consistent ownership attributes, which provide a high level of quality and service at all points of contact.
• Is comfortable and familiar preparing food in a regulatory environment.
What we look for in a great candidate
• Culinary Arts Degree from a recognized Culinary school (i.e. CIA, Johnson and Wales) or equivalent experience
• Five years of progressive food service production management experience
• Previous multi-unit experience preferred
• Serv-Safe Certification
• Must be computer literate able to utilize Google Suite and Allergen Tracking
• This position will require 40% travel
• Certified Executive Chef an added plus!
Sound good? Apply now to take your seat at our Global table!
Positions at this location require a COVID-19 vaccination. Where permitted by law, applicants who are offered a position for this account will be asked about their vaccination status, which must meet minimum business requirements. All religious, medical, or other legally recognized exemptions regarding vaccination status will be considered.
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass Group, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.