REGIONAL DIRECTOR OF OPERATIONS - CHARLOTTE, NC
- We are hiring immediately for a Regional Director of Operations position.
- Location: Charlotte, NC Note: online applications accepted only.
- Schedule:Monday-Friday business hours
- *Internal Employee Referral Bonus Available
We Make Applying Easy! Want to apply to this job via text messaging? Text JOB to 75000 and search requisition ID number 1008147.
The advertised program is an AI recruiting assistant that helps you apply to jobs with Compass Group. Message frequency varies. Message and data rates may apply. Text STOP to opt out or HELP for help. Terms and conditions: http://olivia.paradox.ai/moSkg
Diversity of thought and inclusion for all is what drives our success - we invite you to start your journey with us today!
Eurest is recognized worldwide for standards of service and excellence within the foodservice industry. Embracing an ownership mindset, Eurest leverages global resources, promotes a local presence and enriches the communities we serve. The Eurest Promise, “connect with people, inspire through food, create solutions, and live our promise,” is exemplified throughout our organization. Eurest is proud to serve the world’s most respected successful corporations, including many of the Fortune 500.
As the Regional Director of Operations, you will be responsible to lead a cross-functional team and manage multiple accounts within your territory within NC/SC. We are seeking an individual that has effectively managed a volume of $15M or more and can provide overall planning and direction to achieve operations and financial goals, align with all applicable regulations, maintain strong client relationships, and ensure we continuously support our communities in our dynamic environment. This is an opportunity that is eligible for bonus and a car allowance.
- Leads, manages, and encourages a complementary team of Resident District Managers and/or Directors of Dining Services, and their teams, to provide outstanding service
- Drives and develops self and team towards building positive relationships with client(s) and achievement of critical metrics (profitability, safety, engagement, etc.)
- May serve on the regional leadership team; participates in ongoing conversations with peers to share best practices, mitigate risks, champion diversity, and build community
- Leads accounts in territory, ensuring decisions are weighed for risk/reward and short/long term implications
- Supports senior leadership in setting the cultural tone in district and region; meets regularly with team and partners to ensure full visibility, understanding, safety, and accountability
- Serves as representative/brand ambassador of territory; attends client and community engagement events
- Collaborates with the Sales, Retention, and Finance teams on sales proforma and proposal development; participates in full sales and retention process
- Collaborates with partners to support district needs and solves problems by thinking through all angles and downstream impacts
- Ensures compliance with regional, state, and local policies governing meal and retail programs, along with safety and QA requirements; conducts audits and offers solutions for improvement
- Champions development, performance evaluations, succession planning, and building single- and multi-unit management skills such as a full understanding of all roles within operation; support team with tools and systems
- Owns financial results/P&L for districts in the territory, and works with leadership to ensure accuracy in reporting, forecasting, and budgeting
- Completes required reports on time as outlined by policy
- Ensures consistent and fair administration of all policies and procedures
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited College or University
- Strong background in a leadership role with exposure to contract/budget management, customer service, people development, food services, negotiations, etc.
- Has a consistent track record and knowledge of growing a business, along with proven business and financial proficiencies.
- Has the ability to think quickly, analytically, strategically, and accurately
- Shows expert client relationship, influencing, presentation, listening, and communications (written and verbal) skills
- Champions the inclusive approach, and is proactive, positive, professional, flexible, and resilient
- Demonstrates initiative, ownership, multitasking, prioritization, and organization skills
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Suite
- Extensive travel is required in this position
Associates at Eurest are offered many fantastic benefits.
Both full-time and part-time positions offer the following benefits to associates:
- Retirement Plan
- Associate Shopping Program
- Health and Wellness Programs
- Discount Marketplace
- Identity Theft Protection
- Pet Insurance
- Voluntary Benefits, including Critical Illness Insurance, Accident Insurance, Hospital Indemnity Insurance, Legal Services, and Choice Auto and Home Program
In addition, full-time positions also offer the following benefits to associates:
- Life Insurance/AD
- Disability Insurance
- Commuter Benefits
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
About Compass Group: Achieving leadership in the foodservice industry
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential functions of this position satisfactorily with or without a reasonable accommodation. Disclaimer: this job post is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all essential responsibilities, skills, tasks, or requirements associated with this position. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the position posted, the Company reserves the right to modify or change the essential functions of the job based on business necessity. *Los Angeles applicants: Compass Group will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box ordinance).