REGIONAL DIRECTOR OF OPERATIONS
As the leader in business and industry dining, Eurest is the company to join if you want a rewarding career packed with limitless opportunities. We feed the employees of the nation's largest and most-prestigious companies -- in every state and across all industries. As a member of Eurest's leadership and professional support team, you will help our 16,000 chefs, and in-unit associates excel as they deliver world-class meals in corporate cafes and executive dining rooms with on-site catering through vending innovations and more.
Our company is innovative, high performing and fast growing. Our teammates are enthusiastic, committed to quality and thrive on consistently delivering unparalleled results. And did we mention we work with exciting companies and at interesting locations? Come grow your career with Eurest.
This individual is responsible for planning, directing, implementing and assisting with operational programs, policies, and procedures to ensure contract compliance, profitability, safety and client satisfaction for multiple accounts.
- Develops common direction for the team
- Sets priorities and makes team agenda and strategy clear to all team members
- Develops, recommends and implements policies and procedures of the region to ensure maximum income from existing accounts
- Manages the assigned operations to ensure accordance with the client’s service level agreements
- Delivers the budget and the unit cost targets for each service at all assigned locations
- Ensures adequate resources are available, including personnel
- Interfaces with existing clients to maintain client satisfaction and account retention
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree (B. A.) from a four-year college or university; or 5 to 7 years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Experience in P&L management
- Contract-managed service experience, preferred
- Strong leadership and communication skills.
- Regional or multi-unit experience
Apply to Eurest today!
Eurest is a member of Compass Group USA
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential functions of this position satisfactorily with or without a reasonable accommodation. Disclaimer: this job post is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all essential responsibilities, skills, tasks, or requirements associated with this position. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the position posted, the Company reserves the right to modify or change the essential functions of the job based on business necessity. *Los Angeles applicants: Compass Group will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box ordinance)
Associates at Eurest are offered many fantastic benefits.
- Life Insurance/ AD
- Disability Insurance
- Retirement Plan
- Paid Time Off
- Holiday Time Off (varies by site/state)
- Associate Shopping Program
- Health and Wellness Programs
- Discount Marketplace
- Identity Theft Protection
- Pet Insurance
- Commuter Benefits
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
Req ID: 1044989