Regional Executive Chef
Salary: $81,500 - $90,000 / year
TouchPoint, Support Services, provides customer focused support services. As specialists, we perform services including healthcare housekeeping, management in laundry processing, patient transportation, and food service. TouchPoint is a compilation of the most committed and talented individuals working in the industry today. Our dedication to quality, exceptional customer service, and unequivocal results allow us to provide the best outcomes to our clients.
The Regional Executive Chef will be based at, and function as, the Executive Chef at a 566 bed hospital account in Pensacola and will also provide culinary support (programs, MyOrders, Webtrition, chef tests, food costs, training, SOPs, audits, sanitation, etc) and travel to (as needed) 4 other hospital accounts in Mobile, AL, Port St. Joe, FL, Miramar Beach, FL & Panama City, FL. The REC will lead a team of 25-30 and will report to the Senior Director of Dining Services. Anticipated schedule: Monday - Friday, rotating weekends - usually one weekend per month. Generous paid time off, competitive benefits, relocation assistance (within policy), annual bonus potential, and a $5,000 Sign-on Bonus included!
- Orientates new Chefs within their respective Core Culinary Standards, and established food programs.
- Maintains all Culinary Programs and Standards in their home account to the level of Culinary Center for Excellence.
- Provides support for new account openings and or renovations within the territory.
- Provides Culinary Leadership to Chefs within the respective Territory.
- Assists with training, coaching, and development of Culinary personnel within assigned territory.
- Completes all required reports, logs, and Core Culinary Reviews in a timely manner.
- Communicates effectively with Corporate Executive Chef, Regional Director of Operations, and unit level Chefs via email, conference calls, etc.
- Reads and follows all policies and procedures of the Company as appropriate.
- Projects and practices consistent ownership attributes, which provide a high level of quality and service at all points of contact.
- Is comfortable and familiar preparing food in a regulatory environment.
- Culinary Arts Degree from a recognized Culinary school (i.e. CIA, Johnson and Wales)
- Five years of dynamic food service production management experience required
- At least two years of high volume, multi-unit experience
- Serv-Safe Certification
- Must be computer literate able to use Microsoft Office Suite and Webtrition Software packages
- Requires travel to Mobile, AL, Port St. Joe, FL, Miramar Beach, FL & Panama City, FL
- Certified Executive Chef an added plus!
Apply to TouchPoint today!
TouchPoint is a member of Compass Group USA
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential functions of this position satisfactorily with or without a reasonable accommodation. Disclaimer: this job post is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all essential responsibilities, skills, tasks, or requirements associated with this position. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the position posted, the Company reserves the right to modify or change the essential functions of the job based on business necessity. *Los Angeles applicants: Compass Group will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box ordinance)
Positions at this location require proof of COVID-19 vaccination, boosters, and/or regular COVID testing. Where permitted by law, applicants who are offered a position for this location may be asked about their vaccination status, which must meet minimum business requirements. All religious, medical, or other legally recognized exemptions regarding vaccination status will be considered.
Associates at Touchpoint are offered many fantastic benefits.
- Life Insurance/ AD
- Disability Insurance
- Retirement Plan
- Paid Time Off
- Holiday Time Off (varies by site/state)
- Associate Shopping Program
- Health and Wellness Programs
- Discount Marketplace
- Identity Theft Protection
- Pet Insurance
- Commuter Benefits
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
Req ID: 1116091
ERIN S PRINDLE