Regional Finance Manager, Rank + Rally
Different perspectives make us better. We’re committed to creating an equal opportunity and fair treatment environment, where learning and growing together is just part of our every day. An environment where you can be your authentic self.
The disruptor in defining the sports and entertainment hospitality experience, Levy is recognized as the market leader and most critically acclaimed hospitality company in its industry. Twice named one of the 10 most innovative companies in sports by Fast Company magazine and one of the top three Best Employers for Diversity in America by Forbes, Levy’s diverse portfolio includes award-winning restaurants; iconic sports and entertainment venues, zoos and cultural institutions, theaters, and convention centers; as well as the Super Bowl, Grammy Awards, US Open Tennis Tournament, Kentucky Derby, and NHL, MLB, NBA, NFL, and MLS All-Star Games.
Hybrid Role: Tuesday-Thursday in office | Monday & Friday-remote
With over 40,000 employees across 200 locations delivering $2 billion in revenue per year, Levy is responsible for millions of memorable guest experiences across some of the most iconic locations in the country.
The role of Regional Finance Manager is within our Rank + Rally division, which provides retail merchandise to various sports teams. Responsibilities include preparing analysis reports, providing financial analysis to improve business decisions, contractual adherence, updating monthly forecasts, and pricing decisions. You will also partner with locations to deliver value through expert financial acumen.
- Develop and prepare monthly reporting metrics, including dashboards and analysis reports.
- Lead/support location accounting departments to ensure all policies are followed; provide guidance and leadership
- Primary contact for Regional Directors and Regional Vice Presidents of Operations
- Lead effort to improve business performance, supporting decision making and guiding financial management - not just reporting on the numbers
- Influence and improve business decisions by providing financial analysis and bringing new tools and techniques
- Active participation on the regional leadership team
- Coordinate and optimize the process for collecting and presenting key financial and business indicators for monthly reporting and analysis, including the monthly preparation of the regional forecast
- Provide financial leadership to business; Coach managers in financial management and retail best practices
- Partner with venue based controllers
- Support the annual budget process
- Analyze all cost/performance measures for locations; review periodic inventory results and fixed costs and assist in leading productivity improvement programs
- Provide financial management control of business assets and ensure all business processes are continually monitored to safeguard assets and improve business performance
- Independently develop profit improvement initiatives
- Other duties as assigned
Skills & Qualifications:
- 7+ years of Accounting/Finance experience. Retail experience preferred.
- 3+ years management experience
- Advanced MS Excel experience
- SAP experience
- Experience interacting and advising senior level business management
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, accounting or a related field
- Cost accounting knowledge, analytical capabilities and experience, project leadership skills
- Ability to act as a change agent within the business
- Strong time management skills with the ability to manage multiple tasks; Able to meet tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Self-directed, proactive, demonstrates initiative
Curious about Life at Levy? Check it out: Levy Culture
Levy is a member of Compass Group USA. Compass Group/Levy is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass/Levy, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential functions of this position satisfactorily with or without a reasonable accommodation. Disclaimer: this job post is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all essential responsibilities, skills, tasks, or requirements associated with this position. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the position posted, the Company reserves the right to modify or change the essential functions of the job based on business necessity.
*Los Angeles applicants: Compass Group will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box ordinance)
At Levy, team = family. And we’ll always take care of family, learn more about Levy benefits offered.
- Life Insurance/ AD
- Disability Insurance
- Retirement Plan
- Flexible Time Off Plan
- Holiday Time Off (varies by site/state)
- Associate Shopping Program
- Health and Wellness Programs
- Discount Marketplace
- Identity Theft Protection
- Pet Insurance
- Commuter Benefits
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
Levy maintains a drug-free workplace.
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Apply Online
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 1161601