REGIONAL SALES DIRECTOR - CANTEEN OFFICE COFFEE SERVICES / VENDING - PORTLAND
Growth. Opportunity. Excellence.
Canteen sets the national standard for excellence in automated retail, and EVERY segment of our business is thriving. We employ the best team in the industry and their dedication, collaboration and passion fuels our growth. YOU bring the enthusiasm, customer service and commitment; we’ll supply the opportunity and innovation. TOGETHER we’ll continue to transform the micro-market, dining, coffee and vending industry.
Come grow with us. We are Canteen.
ARE YOU A WINNER?
We love to win, and we do it by creating a culture of care and performance. Our secret sauce is our culture. We are #1 in our industry through passion, teamwork and results. We win clean and we have a great time doing it. Sound good to you?
Canteen, a division of Compass Group North America, has a Regional Sales Director position available in the Portland, OR market. This professional top performer will be an uber organized, self-starter who is able to work independently. This position will focus exclusively on “new business” development as an individual contributor role. This is a unique opportunity to sell both Canteen Vending and Canteen Office Coffee Services in this expanding market.
We offer you earning potential of $100K (plus) with a base salary and commissions—uncapped! Commissions and benefits include: annual bonus payouts, 401k, expense account, annual Sales Excellence trip (all expenses paid trip with guest to lavish resorts in places like Aruba, Grand Cayman Island, Marco Island and other exotic destinations), company car and paid vacation. AND…we look towards your future with proactive learning and development, career pathing and loads of opportunity for internal mobility. Come join us for an unparalleled career opportunity, food (you gotta love it!) and the best work family anywhere!
- “I’m a hunter” mindset: You’re obsessed with new business, constantly driving new sales.
- Develop pipeline of new business within your territory through prospecting and cold calling.
- “I’m a closer” mindset: Clients want to buy from you, and you know how to close the deal.?
- Closing is key—own the sales cycle from lead generation through closing.
- Consistently achieve/exceed sales goals.?
- Strong time management and territory development skills.
- Proven Success: You’re a leader who wins business and achieves your quotas in the B2B world.
- Open to the new: Your adaptable and flexible attitude help you help your clients.
- Client Centric: You build relationships and trust through a consultative approach…and results.
- Self-motivated: You’re inspired to produce…and to earn.
- High energy: Your positive attitude and exceptional communication skills (written and verbal), win business and inspire your clients.
Apply to Canteen today!
Canteen is a member of Compass Group USA
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Req ID: 277245