REGIONAL SALES DIRECTOR - CANTEEN / SAN FRANCISCO, CA
Growth. Opportunity. Excellence.
Canteen sets the national standard for excellence in automated retail, and EVERY segment of our business is thriving. We employ the best team in the industry and their dedication, collaboration and passion fuels our growth. YOU bring the enthusiasm, customer service and commitment; we’ll supply the opportunity and innovation. TOGETHER we’ll continue to transform the micro-market, dining, coffee and vending industry.
Come grow with us. We are Canteen.
ARE YOU A WINNER?
We love to win, and we do it by creating a culture of care and performance. Our secret sauce is our culture. We are #1 in our industry through passion, teamwork and results. We win clean and we have a great time doing it. Sound good to you?
Canteen, a division of Compass Group North America, has a Regional Sales Director position available in the San Francisco, CA market. This professional top performer will be an uber organized, self-starter who is able to work independently. This position will focus exclusively on “new business” development as an individual contributor role.
We offer you earning potential of $100K (plus) with a base salary and commissions—uncapped! Commissions and benefits include: annual bonus payouts, 401k, expense account, annual Sales Excellence trip, company car, and paid vacation, AND…we look towards your future with proactive learning and development, career pathing and loads of opportunity for internal mobility. Come join us for an unparalleled career opportunity, food (you gotta love it!) and the best work family anywhere!
Positions at this location may require a COVID-19 vaccination and/or regular COVID testing. Where permitted by law, applicants who are offered a position for this location may be asked about their vaccination status, which must meet minimum business requirements. All religious, medical, or other legally recognized exemptions regarding vaccination status will be considered.
- “I’m a hunter” mindset: You’re obsessed with new business, constantly driving new sales.
- Develop pipeline of new business within your territory through prospecting and cold calling.
- “I’m a closer” mindset: Clients want to buy from you, and you know how to close the deal.
- Closing is key—own the sales cycle from lead generation through closing.
- Consistently achieve/exceed sales goals.
- Strong time management and territory development skills.
- Daily outreach via phone and email to new prospects within the existing Corporate Services CRM database. Call volume expectation will range from 100-200 per week based on the level of call and stage of prospecting efforts
- Perform research on companies as a component of lead generation and qualification activities utilizing the web and other research tools available
- Develop effective email topics and campaigns to generate interest from prospects and grow our email newsletter distribution list
• Open to the new: Your adaptable and flexible attitude help you help your clients.
• Proven exceptional success with virtual meetings and presentations skills
• Client Centric: You build relationships and trust through a consultative approach…and results.
• Self-motivated: You’re inspired to produce…and to earn.
• Natural ability to connect with people via phone
• Good research skills and the ability to translate information into resonating statements
• High energy: Your positive attitude and exceptional communication skills (written and verbal), win business and inspire your clients.
Apply to Canteen today!
Canteen is a member of Compass Group USA
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential functions of this position satisfactorily with or without a reasonable accommodation. Disclaimer: this job post is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all essential responsibilities, skills, tasks, or requirements associated with this position. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the position posted, the Company reserves the right to modify or change the essential functions of the job based on business necessity. *Los Angeles applicants: Compass Group will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box ordinance)
Associates a Canteen are offered many fantastic benefits.
- Life Insurance/ AD
- Disability Insurance
- Retirement Plan
- Paid Time Off
- Holiday Time Off (varies by site/state)
- Associate Shopping Program
- Health and Wellness Programs
- Discount Marketplace
- Identity Theft Protection
- Pet Insurance
- Commuter Benefits
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
Req ID: 989528