REGIONAL SALES DIRECTOR - TRADECRAFT / CHICAGO / WISCONSIN
Growth. Opportunity. Excellence.
Canteen sets the national standard for excellence in automated retail, and EVERY segment of our business is thriving. We employ the best team in the industry and their dedication, collaboration and passion fuels our growth. YOU bring the enthusiasm, customer service, and commitment; we’ll supply the opportunity and innovation. TOGETHER we’ll continue to transform the micro-market, dining, coffee and vending industry.
Come grow with us. We are Canteen.
We are Tradecraft Outfitters. Leaders in delivering transformative craft coffee and tea experiences to restaurants, hotels, cafes, specialty grocers, foodservice operators, and offices. We bring choice and create experiences in the craft coffee and tea space by working with the best roasters and tea companies to deliver quality, innovation, performance and dependability. We value authenticity, local culture, people, craft, kindness and the inherent beauty of coffee and tea. We are a one-stop solution providing craft coffee and tea with the equipment, training, service and accessories needed to deliver memorable experiences.
ARE YOU A WINNER?
As the Regional Sales Director, you will build the business and brand presence while driving the Company’s growth in your region through strategic new customer acquisitions. You will proactively prospect and close new business on a direct basis and through Tradecraft’s network of vendor partners in the Chicagoland and Wisconsin areas. This role reports into the RVP of Sales for Canteen. This is an individual contributor role that requires a "hunter" mindset.
Tradecraft & Canteen offer you earning potential of more than $125K (plus) with a base salary and commissions—uncapped! Commissions and benefits include: annual bonus payouts, 401k, expense account, annual Sales Excellence trip (all expenses paid trip with guest to lavish resorts), company car and paid vacation. We look towards your future with proactive learning and development, career pathing and loads of opportunity for internal mobility. Come join us for an unparalleled career opportunity, fun and the best work family anywhere!
You are integral to bringing the Tradecraft brand to a new market and spreading the craft coffee and tea love in the local market.
Positions at this location may require a COVID-19 vaccination and/or regular COVID testing. Where permitted by law, applicants who are offered a position for this location may be asked about their vaccination status, which must meet minimum business requirements. All religious, medical, or other legally recognized exemptions regarding vaccination status will be considered.
• To work with top craft coffee roasters across the nation
• Job flexibility, and self-directed work schedule
• To help drive the future of the craft coffee and tea space
• Incredible opportunities for career growth and mobility within the Company
• To work with a passionate, innovative and driven team
Must haves we are looking for:
• High school diploma, or equivalent
• Goal and Accountability Driven
• Solutions oriented thinking with an ability to problem solve
• An ability work independently and self-direct to deliver results and reach monthly and annual goals
• Be located in the selling territory (Chicagoland preferred)
We also prefer you have:
• Bachelor’s degree
• Worked as an outside sales representative, previously
• Craft coffee or tea sales, coffee equipment sales, hospitality sales, and/or experience in the food and beverage industry
• Knowledge of food and beverage industry trends, particularly in craft coffee and artisan products
• A positive attitude and a desire to continually learn and develop within the food and beverage space
• A growth mindset and disruptive thinking; with a passion for helping clients to take their coffee and tea program to the next level
Both full-time and part-time positions offer the following benefits to associates:
• Life Insurance/AD
• Disability Insurance
• Retirement Plan
• Associate Shopping Program
• Health and Wellness Programs
• Discount Marketplace
• Identity Theft Protection
• Pet Insurance
• Voluntary Benefits, including Critical Illness Insurance, Accident Insurance, Hospital Indemnity Insurance, Legal Services, and Choice Auto and Home Program
In addition, full-time positions also offer the following benefits to associates:
• Commuter Benefits
• Employee Assistance Program
• Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
Apply to Canteen / Tradecraft today!
Tradecraft is a part of Canteen. a member of Compass Group USA
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential functions of this position satisfactorily with or without a reasonable accommodation. Disclaimer: this job post is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all essential responsibilities, skills, tasks, or requirements associated with this position. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the position posted, the Company reserves the right to modify or change the essential functions of the job based on business necessity. *Los Angeles applicants: Compass Group will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box ordinance)
Associates at Tradecraft are offered many fantastic benefits.
- Life Insurance/ AD
- Disability Insurance
- Retirement Plan
- Paid Time Off
- Holiday Time Off (varies by site/state)
- Associate Shopping Program
- Health and Wellness Programs
- Discount Marketplace
- Identity Theft Protection
- Pet Insurance
- Commuter Benefits
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
Req ID: 975751