Remote IT Developer, Service Now / Nuvolo
ESFM is the corporate Integrated Facilities Management (IFM) division of Compass Group USA and a Keystone member of the International WELL Building Institute (IWBI).
Rooted in hospitality, ESFM elevates the workplace experience as the single source of innovative FM solutions that ensure a safe, healthy, and sustainable environment. ESFM’s clients include many household names from Life Science, Technology, Oil & Gas and Manufacturing markets.
ESFM self-performs 80% of all IFM solutions provided to clients. Their portfolio of service categories includes Environment, Health & Safety, Facilities Maintenance & Engineering, Sustainability, Janitorial & Industrial Cleaning, Laboratory Support and Workplace solutions. This self-performance model creates a consistent hospitality experience for clients, resulting in higher engagement and productivity from their employees.
In 2020, ESFM (formerly Eurest Services) won the George Graves Award for Facility Management Achievement from the International Facilities Management Association (IFMA).
ESFM is looking for a Developer to support the implementation of their new ServiceNow and Nuvolo (IFM system built on the SN platform) platforms.
We are looking for a Developer with experience performing CMMS integrations and SN support/administration.
- Perform configuration and development in the ServiceNow and Nuvolo platforms.
- Maintain the integrity of the ServiceNow platform across production and non-production instances.
- Perform installation and testing of updates and new releases.
- Perform integration with client IFM, IWMS or CMMS solutions as needed.
- Assist in troubleshooting patch / release management issues.
- Build reports, gauges, and home pages.
- Maintain Service Level Agreement (SLA) and monitor SLA workflows.
- Create and use update sets to move configurations between systems.
- Minimum of 3 years of ServiceNow development experience in an enterprise environment.
- ServiceNow system administrator training preferred.
- Certified ServiceNow Administrator (Implementation Specialist Certification a plus).
- Hands on experience administering and developing on the SN Platform.
- Experience in implementing ServiceNow processes and functions.
- Must possess fantastic communication skills.
- Web applications, networks, protocols and email (SMTP, POP3).
- Working knowledge of relational databases.
- Facilities Management industry experience preferred
Apply to ESFM Services today!
ESFM is a member of Compass Group USA
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.