Remote Recruiter - West Division
Descripción del trabajo
Different perspectives make us better. We’re committed to creating an equal opportunity and fair treatment environment, where learning and growing together is just part of our every day. An environment where you can be your authentic self.
The disruptor in defining the sports and entertainment hospitality experience, Levy is recognized as the market leader and most critically acclaimed hospitality company in its industry. Twice named one of the 10 most innovative companies in sports by Fast Company magazine and one of the top three Best Employers for Diversity in America by Forbes, Levy’s diverse portfolio includes award-winning restaurants; iconic sports and entertainment venues, zoos and cultural institutions, theaters, and convention centers; as well as the Super Bowl, Grammy Awards, US Open Tennis Tournament, Kentucky Derby, and NHL, MLB, NBA, NFL, and MLS All-Star Games.
The Recruiter is responsible for processing day-to-day recruitment activities for our Regional professional management and hourly positions in addition to management of the end-to-end recruitment process via applicant tracking system (Success Factors) and any applicable outside resources available. This recruiter will be recruiting for multiple locations across the West Region. You ensure that the appropriate candidates are recruited in a timely and accurate manner using a technology to drive the process forward.
* Performing all activities associated with open requisitions in accordance with the established process standards and requirements, utilizing all applicable resources to drive the end-to-end recruitment process. This includes:
* Support and manage the end-to-end recruiting process to include but not limited to, fostering hiring manager relationships, delivering on our service level agreement, requisition management, posting advertisements, sourcing, screening, and interviewing, candidate correspondence, candidate assessments, and conducting hiring manager updates. Actively monitor time to fill for open positions.
* Building of sustainable relationships - effectively interact and collaborate with operators and regional teams.
* Collaborate with in-unit teams on recruiting strategies and recruitment planning.
* Proactively connect with candidates and build relationships and pipelines.
* 3-5 years of experience in working as a full service recruiter
* Must have a proven track record of recruiting, multi-tasking and driving for results in a high volume and fast paced environment.
* Excellent written and verbal communication
* Computer skills including intermediate level proficiency in MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
* Applicant tracking system experience; knowledge of SAP/SuccessFactors is a plus.
* Remote opportunity
Curious about Life at Levy? Check it out: Levy Culture
Positions at this location may require a COVID-19 vaccination. Where permitted by law, applicants who are offered a position for this account may be asked about their vaccination status, which must meet minimum business requirements. All religious, medical, or other legally recognized exemptions regarding vaccination status will be considered.
Levy is a member of Compass Group USA. Compass Group/Levy is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass/Levy, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential functions of this position satisfactorily with or without a reasonable accommodation. Disclaimer: this job post is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all essential responsibilities, skills, tasks, or requirements associated with this position. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the position posted, the Company reserves the right to modify or change the essential functions of the job based on business necessity.
*Los Angeles applicants: Compass Group will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box ordinance)
At Levy, team = family. And we’ll always take care of family, learn more about Levy benefits offered.
- Life Insurance/ AD
- Disability Insurance
- Retirement Plan
- Flexible Time Off Plan
- Holiday Time Off (varies by site/state)
- Associate Shopping Program
- Health and Wellness Programs
- Discount Marketplace
- Identity Theft Protection
- Pet Insurance
- Commuter Benefits
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
- Remote Opportunity