Salary: $23 / hour
What makes FLIK click
What makes FLIK click? Our people. The decisions, actions and attitudes of our associates earn the trust and loyalty of our clients every day. We know how to pick them and we know how to grow them. It starts with hiring people who share our passion for food and hospitality. Once we find the right talent, we encourage, value and recognize their contributions.
We keep our people renewed, excited and engaged by providing hands-on training and educating them about the latest trends. We give them a stake in successfully raising the bar. Our people love what they do and they love sharing their passion. Join our team and see the FLIK difference. Where a job isn’t merely a job but the start of a career where you can flourish.
Connections is the branded term for the Wells Fargo corporate conference centers within their large administrative buildings. The Connections team manages collaborative, meeting, and event space in 12 markets across the United States. Our customers are Wells Fargo Employees, contract staff, and nonprofit organizations.
This role may be based in Denver, Chandler AZ, St. Louis, Minneapolis, Des Moines or Charlotte.
- Knowledgeable on all Connections site information; able to answer questions and/or research information regarding specific Connections locations
- Responsible for responding and processing all incoming event requests and e-mails
- Answering calls on the inbound call line
- Handles meeting room bookings, utilizing reservation system and focuses on strategic assignment of meeting space to maximize utilization
- Sends initial confirmations to customers to confirm basic details of their meetings
- Communicates and assists customers with reservation process including how to book space, reservation window, and other direct access resources
- Ability to quickly identify escalation points of reservations in regards to C-Suite events, Meeting and Events, Multi-City events
- Modifies reservations as needed/and or requested by Connections customers
- Processes cancellations in a timely fashion
- Delivers consistent customer interactions across e-mail, instant messaging and phone utilizing uniform terminology, consistent e-mail templates and standardized workflow processes
- Delivers consistent, outstanding customer service experience utilizing Platinum Service Standards
- Serve as additional in person support for Connections center should the need arise, assisting with room set-up, catering placement, and in person customer communications
- Preform additional duties as assigned by manager
- Outstanding customer service skills
- Superior verbal and written communications skills
- High proficiency with Microsoft Office product suite (i.e. Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Ability to work independently, prioritize effectively and make decisions when faced with ambiguity
- Able to work a flexible schedule to include evening and weekend hours
- Able to remain mobile and/or at a computer for extended periods during the workday
- Must be able to lift 25 pounds
- Work experience with reservation software programs
- Knowledge in technical/audiovisual equipment including Zoom, Teams, Skype
- Communications, Event Planning or Hospitality Background
Apply to Flik today!
Flik is a member of Compass Group USA
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential functions of this position satisfactorily with or without a reasonable accommodation. Disclaimer: this job post is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all essential responsibilities, skills, tasks, or requirements associated with this position. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the position posted, the Company reserves the right to modify or change the essential functions of the job based on business necessity. We will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with a criminal history (including relevant driving history), in a manner consistent with all applicable federal, state, and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance, the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, and the New York Fair Chance Act. We encourage applicants with a criminal history (and driving history) to apply.
Flik maintains a drug-free workplace.
Associates at Flik Hospitality are offered many fantastic benefits.
- Life Insurance/ AD
- Disability Insurance
- Retirement Plan
- Paid Time Off
- Holiday Time Off (varies by site/state)
- Associate Shopping Program
- Health and Wellness Programs
- Discount Marketplace
- Identity Theft Protection
- Pet Insurance
- Commuter Benefits
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
Req ID: 1224248
Flik Hospitality Group
JEANNE M LANE
Pay: up to $23/hour
<div id="128179"> Flik Hospitality Group <p><b> </b>$23 / hour</p><p> </p><p><b>What makes FLIK click</b></p><p><br><em>What makes FLIK click
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 1224248