Salary: $50000 - 55000 / year
Other Forms of Compensation:
What makes FLIK click
What makes FLIK click? Our people. The decisions, actions and attitudes of our associates earn the trust and loyalty of our clients every day. We know how to pick them and we know how to grow them. It starts with hiring people who share our passion for food and hospitality. Once we find the right talent, we encourage, value and recognize their contributions.
We keep our people renewed, excited and engaged by providing hands-on training and educating them about the latest trends. We give them a stake in successfully raising the bar. Our people love what they do and they love sharing their passion. Join our team and see the FLIK difference. Where a job isn’t merely a job but the start of a career where you can flourish.
The primary purpose of this position is to oversee the efficient operation of the reservations department in selling of guest rooms to accommodate guest needs and maximize revenue.
- Oversee the efficient operation of the reservations department in selling of guest rooms to accommodate guest needs and maximize revenue
- Interview, train and supervise reservation agents for the efficient operation of the department. Monitor performance and give feedback according to established standards
- Process and handle group rooming lists, reservations, and employee reservations requests by inputting data into the reservations system.
- Daily review and implementation of room accommodation.
- Ensure group inventory and cut-off dates are managed according to demand.
- Assists the Group Rooms Coordinator with any rooming lists or blocks. Also responsible for pre-blocking specific reservations and setting up specific routing of guest charges to a House Account or a Group Master.
- Review Reservations Agents shop calls and provide timely feedback
- Greets customers immediately with a friendly and sincere welcome. Uses a positive and clear speaking voice, listens to and understands requests, responds with appropriate action and provide accurate information, such on outlet hours, special VIP programs, events, etc.
- Monitor the Group Segment:
- Ensure that all groups are entered into Passkey with 24 business hours of turnover from Sales.
- Review groups for proper information and enter shoulder nights whenever possible.
- Develop Upsells to be sold via Passkey.
- Attend all Scrub meetings.
- Revenue Management:
- Help put together Revenue packet for the weekly Sales Strategy meeting.
- Assist DORM with weekly forecast and month end reports.
- Regular attendance in conformance with the standards, which may be established by FLIK from time to time, is essential to the successful performance of this position.
- Due to the cyclical nature of the hospitality industry, employees may be required to work varying schedules to reflect the business needs of the hotel.
- High School Diploma
- Experience with travel industry reservation systems and hotel property management systems mandatory.
- Proficiency in MS Office products
Apply to Flik today!
Flik is a member of Compass Group USA
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential functions of this position satisfactorily with or without a reasonable accommodation. Disclaimer: this job post is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all essential responsibilities, skills, tasks, or requirements associated with this position. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the position posted, the Company reserves the right to modify or change the essential functions of the job based on business necessity. We will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with a criminal history (including relevant driving history), in a manner consistent with all applicable federal, state, and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance, the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, and the New York Fair Chance Act. We encourage applicants with a criminal history (and driving history) to apply.
Flik maintains a drug-free workplace.
Associates at Flik Hospitality are offered many fantastic benefits.
- Life Insurance/ AD
- Disability Insurance
- Retirement Plan
- Paid Time Off
- Holiday Time Off (varies by site/state)
- Associate Shopping Program
- Health and Wellness Programs
- Discount Marketplace
- Identity Theft Protection
- Pet Insurance
- Commuter Benefits
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
Req ID: 1213282
Flik Hospitality Group
JEANNE M LANE
Pay: $50,000 to $55,000/year
<div id="128179"> Flik Hospitality Group <p><b> </b>$50000 - $55000 / year</p><p><b>Other Forms of Compensation:</b> </p><p><b>What makes FLIK click</b></p><p><br><em>What makes FLIK click
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 1213282