RESIDENT DISTRICT MANAGER - United Airlines Lounges - DENVER, CO
What makes FLIK click
What makes FLIK click? Our people. The decisions, actions and attitudes of our associates earn the trust and loyalty of our clients every day. We know how to pick them and we know how to grow them. It starts with hiring people who share our passion for food and hospitality. Once we find the right talent, we encourage, value and recognize their contributions.
We keep our people renewed, excited and engaged by providing hands-on training and educating them about the latest trends. We give them a stake in successfully raising the bar. Our people love what they do and they love sharing their passion. Join our team and see the FLIK difference. Where a job isn’t merely a job but the start of a career where you can flourish.
Positions at this location may require proof of COVID-19 vaccination, boosters, and/or regular COVID testing. Where permitted by law, applicants who are offered a position for this location may be asked about their vaccination status, which must meet minimum business requirements. All religious, medical, or other legally recognized exemptions regarding vaccination status will be considered.
Working as a Resident District Manager (RDM), you will serve as our point of contact for the client, as well as lead the team and manage the overall operation. You will provide planning and direction within your account to achieve operational and financial goals in a dynamic environment. You will also maintain strong client relationships and work to fulfill our mission.
* Leads, manages, and encourages a complementary team at a large account, with the goal of providing top-notch service to the client, and our guests
* Drives and develops self and team towards building strong relationships with the client(s) and achievement of key performance indicators (profitability, safety, employee engagement, guest engagement, etc.)
* Communicate progress, risks, and escalations appropriately at all levels of the organization, or multiple departments, and businesses
* Collaborate and build relationships with all stakeholders - including senior executives, sponsors, business owners, and field operations
* Ensures program standards are implemented in operation and expectations are met
* Ensures strategic decisions are weighed for risk/reward and short/long term implications while gathering input from team members and partners
* Cultivates a culture of transparency, understanding, education, safety, and accountability at the account
* Supports functional areas of operation, including but not limited to safety, marketing, allergen management and culinary
* Ensures adherence to local, state, federal, and company policies, and conducts unit audits to ensure conformance for key areas (e.g. financials, sanitation)
* Maintains compliance regulations and guidance for all applicable meal and janitorial programs, along with completing all required reporting on time
* Champions development within the account; conducts performance evaluations, along with succession planning, has full understanding of all roles within the operation
* Owns the financial results for the account, and works with leadership to ensure accuracy for reporting, forecasting, and budgeting processes
* Ensures consistent and fair administration of all policies and procedures
* Identify opportunities for improvement and facilitate change
* May serve on the district leadership team and participates in ongoing conversations with peers to share best practices, mitigate risks, champion diversity, and build community
* Educational minimum and work experience
* Preferred Qualifications:
* Bachelor's degree and a minimum of three (7-10) years of management experience, preferably in food service, hospitality management, or other Support Services area
* Is proficient in all aspects of food service management with a proven track record of success
* Has a consistent record of leading a business and a team, strong customer service, and good business and financial proficiencies
* Demonstrates strong initiative, critical thinking, ownership, communications (listening, written, and verbal), multi-tasking, prioritization, and organization skills
* Champions the inclusive approach, and is proactive, positive, professional, and resilient
* Excellent computer skills and proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite and POS software
* Occasional travel required in this position
Apply to Flik today!
Flik is a member of Compass Group USA
Click here to Learn More about the Compass Story
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential functions of this position satisfactorily with or without a reasonable accommodation. Disclaimer: this job post is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all essential responsibilities, skills, tasks, or requirements associated with this position. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the position posted, the Company reserves the right to modify or change the essential functions of the job based on business necessity. *Los Angeles applicants: Compass Group will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box ordinance)
Flik maintains a drug-free workplace.
Associates at Flik Hospitality are offered many fantastic benefits.
- Life Insurance/ AD
- Disability Insurance
- Retirement Plan
- Paid Time Off
- Holiday Time Off (varies by site/state)
- Associate Shopping Program
- Health and Wellness Programs
- Discount Marketplace
- Identity Theft Protection
- Pet Insurance
- Commuter Benefits
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
Req ID: 1183672
Flik Hospitality Group
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Apply Online
Pay: up to $110,000/year
<div id="128179"> Flik Hospitality Group <p><b> </b>$110,000.00</p><p><b>What makes FLIK click</b></p><p><br><em>What makes FLIK click
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 1183672