Resident Regional Director, Environmental Services
Salary: $108,000 - $118,000 / year
Other Forms of Compensation: Annual bonus potential
Pay Grade: 17
TouchPoint, Support Services, provides customer focused support services. As specialists, we perform services including healthcare housekeeping, management in laundry processing, patient transportation, and food service. TouchPoint is a compilation of the most committed and talented individuals working in the industry today. Our dedication to quality, exceptional customer service, and unequivocal results allow us to provide the best outcomes to our clients.
The System Director of Environmental Services is a key leadership position directly responsible for the successful operation of the Environmental Services operations in four (4) acute care hospital accounts in the Detroit-Metro-East area. The System Director will lead and encourage a team of 15 salaried managers/directors and 310 hourly associates. This role reports to the Regional Director of Operations. Great opportunity to join a phenomenal company with a strong culture for growing team members. Working with a collaborative team in the Greater Michigan area!
- Ensures client, customer service/satisfaction with efficient cost effective management meeting and exceeding stated expectations at all sites
- Leads all Environmental Services-related activities, including quality improvement, sanitation, infection control, and all hospital-related activities at assigned accounts
- Leads all aspects of systems and processes to ensure the strategic and operational objectives of the client for the system are met.
- Visits patients on an assigned nursing unit or area and helps ensure that every patient is visited by a member of the management or professional team at least once during their hospital stay.
- Leads team of Directors within the system
- Manages system budget
- Other duties as assigned
- B.S. Degree in Business/Hospitality/Management or related field; or A.A. Degree plus seven years of directly related experience preferred
- Must have EVS experience and be able to travel between assigned accounts
- At least 3 years' demonstrated ability in similar role
- Must have experience with multi-unit/account responsibilities
- Strong knowledge of Environmental Services trends with a focus on quality, sanitation, cost controls, technology, etc
- Previous P&L accountability or contract-managed service experience is desirable
- Strong supervisory, leadership, management and coaching skills
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- Ability to communicate on various levels to include management, client, customer and associate levels
- Excellent financial, budgetary, accounting and computational skills
- Proficient computer skills to include; various computer programs, Microsoft Office programs, e-mail and the Internet
Apply to TouchPoint today!
TouchPoint is a member of Compass Group USA
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential functions of this position satisfactorily with or without a reasonable accommodation. Disclaimer: this job post is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all essential responsibilities, skills, tasks, or requirements associated with this position. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the position posted, the Company reserves the right to modify or change the essential functions of the job based on business necessity. We will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with a criminal history (including relevant driving history), in a manner consistent with all applicable federal, state, and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance, the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, and the New York Fair Chance Act. We encourage applicants with a criminal history (and driving history) to apply.
Associates at Touchpoint are offered many fantastic benefits.
- Life Insurance/ AD
- Disability Insurance
- Retirement Plan
- Paid Time Off
- Holiday Time Off (varies by site/state)
- Associate Shopping Program
- Health and Wellness Programs
- Discount Marketplace
- Identity Theft Protection
- Pet Insurance
- Commuter Benefits
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
Touchpoint maintains a drugfree workplace.
Req ID: 1246232
ERIN S PRINDLE