Resident Regional Facilities Manager
ESFM is the corporate Integrated Facilities Management (IFM) division of Compass Group USA and a Keystone member of the International WELL Building Institute (IWBI).
Rooted in hospitality, ESFM elevates the workplace experience as the single source of innovative FM solutions that ensure a safe, healthy, and sustainable environment. ESFM’s clients include many household names from Life Science, Technology, Oil & Gas and Manufacturing markets.
ESFM self-performs 80% of all IFM solutions provided to clients. Their portfolio of service categories includes Environment, Health & Safety, Facilities Maintenance & Engineering, Sustainability, Janitorial & Industrial Cleaning, Laboratory Support and Workplace solutions. This self-performance model creates a consistent hospitality experience for clients, resulting in higher engagement and productivity from their employees.
In 2020, ESFM (formerly Eurest Services) won the George Graves Award for Facility Management Achievement from the International Facilities Management Association (IFMA).
As a Resident Regional Facilities Manager, you are responsible for the overall direct management of multiple locations. Responsible for successfully coordinating and supporting all sector activities, including ultimate financial responsibility by management. Works with all levels of the facility staff in all matters relating to the client satisfaction.
- Develops financial forecasts and balance programs and resources for multiple accounts within the region
- Develops a business plan and budget for the region
- Controls overhead expenses within the region
- Responsible for attainment of financial goals for the region
- Reviews and analyzes financial statements, weekly operating reports, and other financial results
- Recommends and manages capital requirements to maximize financial returns
- Actively involved with sales survey pricing of business
- Monitors future contract financial reviews and updates
- Responsible for productivity and staffing that is appropriate to the regional and divisional goals
- Monitors period analysis and initiate action plans as necessary
- Maintains and supports client satisfaction at a level that ensures account retention
- Administers required client/customer surveys (and other feedback instruments) and responds in a timely and effective manner
- Promotes client awareness of program alternatives and the availability of corporate resources
- Monitors and ensures compliance with the provisions of client contracts
- Assists in customizing programs to meet each account's unique needs as required
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience required
- 3+ Years Industry Experience
- Experience managing multiple accounts
- Budgeting, forecasting, sales experience preferred
- Ability to communicate effectively in written format and oral presentations
- Ability to multi-tasks and establish priorities
- Ability to maintain organization in a changing environment
- Exhibit initiative, responsibility, flexibility, and leadership
- Possess a thorough knowledge of contract administration and office procedures
- Proficient in the use of Windows based office software including but not limited to Microsoft Office, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
Apply to ESFM Services today!
ESFM is a member of Compass Group USA
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.