RETAIL MANAGER III - GREENVILLE, SC
Morrison Healthcare is a leading national food and nutrition services company exclusively dedicated to serving more than 600 hospitals and healthcare systems. Morrison's hospital kitchens, restaurants, and cafés feature socially responsible practices and exceptional guest experiences. The company's comprehensive Mindful Choices® wellness and sustainability platform includes the latest in healthful eating and an understanding of behavioral change in food consumption. Morrison's alignment with Partnership for a Healthier America's (PHA) Hospital Healthy Food Initiative positively impacts up to 41 million patients and 500 million hospital meals annually. Morrison has been named one of Modern Healthcare's "Top 100 Best Places to Work in Healthcare" for the past five years, and Training Magazine's Top 125 organizations for the past six consecutive years. The company is a division of Compass Group and has more than 1,200 registered dietitians, 300 executive chefs, and 17,000 professional food service team members.
Positions at this location require proof of COVID-19 vaccination, boosters, and/or regular COVID testing. Where permitted by law, applicants who are offered a position for this location may be asked about their vaccination status, which must meet minimum business requirements. All religious, medical, or other legally recognized exemptions regarding vaccination status will be considered.
Summary: As a Retail Manager III, you will be responsible for supporting the General Manager or Director in the overall success of the operation. This includes adhering to the client’s culture and guidelines, the Health Departments regulations, and company’s standards & policies. This position also motivates, trains, develops, and directs all employees to accomplish the objectives of the operation to the satisfaction of the customers and client.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manages the day-to-day service of the operation.
- Plans and supervises special functions, maintains cash controls and payroll records, and oversees the hiring of frontline team members.
- Directs and trains staff to provide scheduled retail services.
- Completes all daily, weekly, or monthly reports.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- 2 years of retail operational management experience.
- Experience in restaurants, hotels, corporate dining, education, military, health care, and/or related food service operations.
- Retail marketing experience is preferred.
- Experience with cash retail operations.
- Proficient computer skills and knowledge of MS Office products, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and internet.
- Associates degree is preferred.
Apply to Morrison Healthcare today!
Morrison Healthcare is a member of Compass Group USA
Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential functions of this position satisfactorily with or without a reasonable accommodation. Disclaimer: this job post is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all essential responsibilities, skills, tasks, or requirements associated with this position. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the position posted, the Company reserves the right to modify or change the essential functions of the job based on business necessity. *Los Angeles applicants: Compass Group will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box ordinance)
Associates at Morrison Healthcare are offered many fantastic benefits.
- Life Insurance/ AD
- Disability Insurance
- Retirement Plan
- Paid Time Off
- Holiday Time Off (varies by site/state)
- Associate Shopping Program
- Health and Wellness Programs
- Discount Marketplace
- Identity Theft Protection
- Pet Insurance
- Commuter Benefits
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
Req ID: 990633