ROUTE DRIVER - OFFICE COFFEE (FULL-TIME)
$500 SIGN-ON BONUS!
More details after interview.
- We are hiring immediately for a full-time ROUTE DRIVER - OFFICE COFFEE position.
- Location: Merck West Point - 770 Sumney Pike, West Point, PA 19486 Note: online applications accepted only.
- Schedule: Full-time schedule; Monday - Friday day shifts, hours may vary. More details upon interview!
- Requirement: Prior route driving experience is not required. Must have a valid driver's license.
- Perks: Paid time-off & holidays! Benefits! Guaranteed pay increases!
*Internal Employee Referral Bonus Available
- Starting Pay: $15.50 per hour
Free meals! Choose from a delicious variety of fresh food served daily. Free meals, uniforms and laundering service available at select locations.
We Make Applying Easy! Want to apply to this job via text messaging? Text JOB to 75000 and search requisition ID number 1223290.
The advertised program is an AI recruiting assistant that helps you apply to jobs with Compass Group. Message frequency varies. Message and data rates may apply. Text STOP to opt out or HELP for help. Terms and conditions: http://olivia.paradox.ai/moSkg
Diversity of thought and inclusion for all is what drives our success - we invite you to start your journey with us today!
What makes FLIK click? Our people. The decisions, actions and attitudes of our associates earn the trust and loyalty of our clients every day. We know how to pick them and we know how to grow them. It starts with hiring people who share our passion for food and hospitality. Once we find the right talent, we encourage, value and recognize their contributions.
We keep our people renewed, excited and engaged by providing hands-on training and educating them about the latest trends. We give them a stake in successfully raising the bar. Our people love what they do and they love sharing their passion. Join our team and see the FLIK difference. Where a job isn’t merely a job but the start of a career where you can flourish.
Click HERE to see a day in the life of a Canteen Route Driver!
Summary: The Route Driver drives a company vehicle over an established route to deliver products or render services and fills and maintains vending and related equipment. The Route Driver is the face of the company and must project a professional and positive image of the company at all times while maintaining and building excellent client and customer relationships. This position has excellent advancement opportunities, providing employees with the foundation needed for entry level management opportunities.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintain proper inventory levels and product distribution for vending machines.
- Provide client and customer satisfaction in every aspect of job performance.
- Display a clear understanding of company policies and ability to administer as needed.
- Performs routine cleaning and sanitation of vending machines and other related equipment.
- Conducts minor service and adjustments on machines. When necessary reports defective equipment to designated maintenance repair service operators or technician dispatcher.
- Prior to beginning each days route, ensure that truck is properly loaded with all product required to properly service all scheduled machines following outlined operational procedures.
- Informs regular clients and customers of new products or services, listens to and resolves service complaints.
- Sets up merchandise and sales promotion displays or issues sales promotion materials to customers.
- Accountable for all receipt of goods, invoices, delivery tickets, cash received or collected and product.
- Conducts inventory reconciliation in accordance with District procedures.
- Keep company vehicle clean and organized at all times; preform pre & post trip vehicle inspections.
- Perform all job functions in a safe and professional manner.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- 3 years driving experience required.
- Valid Non-CDL Class C driver's license (unless otherwise indicated by state) and good driving record.
- Preferred 1-2 years experience in a customer service position, or a minimum of 1 year of related experience.
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs. on a consistent basis.
- Ability to operate or willingness to learn material handling equipment (box truck, handcarts, etc.).
- Able to work independently, responsible for route, work unsupervised 98% of the work day.
In addition to competitive compensation and excellent benefits, successful employees in this position enjoy:
- Comprehensive training
- Advancement opportunities
- Working in a fast paced environment
- Working independently
- Providing excellent customer service to established customers
- Building relationships
Associates at FLIK are offered many fantastic benefits.
Both full-time and part-time positions offer the following benefits to associates: Retirement Plan, Associate Shopping Program, Health and Wellness Programs, Discount Marketplace, Identity Theft Protection, Pet Insurance, Voluntary Benefits, including Critical Illness Insurance, Accident Insurance, Hospital Indemnity Insurance, Legal Services, and Choice Auto and Home Program
Full-time positions also offer the following benefits to associates: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance/AD, Disability Insurance, Commuter Benefits, Employee Assistance Program, Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
About Compass Group: Achieving leadership in the foodservice industry
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential functions of this position satisfactorily with or without a reasonable accommodation. Disclaimer: this job post is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all essential responsibilities, skills, tasks, or requirements associated with this position. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the position posted, the Company reserves the right to modify or change the essential functions of the job based on business necessity. *Los Angeles applicants: Compass Group will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box ordinance).
Flik maintains a drug-free workplace.
Req ID: 1223290