ROUTE DRIVER - SMARTSERVICE (FULL TIME)
- We are hiring immediately for full time ROUTE DRIVER - SMARTSERVICE positions.
- Location: Canteen Vending - 700 24th Avenue Southeast Minneapolis, MN 55414 Note: online applications accepted only.
- Schedule: Full time schedule; Monday - Friday, hours may vary. More details upon interview.
- Requirement: Prior route driving experience is preferred. Willing to train!
- Perks: $1000 90-day stay-on bonus!
- Starting pay: $22.50 per hour
*Internal Employee Referral Bonus Available
The advertised program is a conversational recruiting assistant that helps you apply to jobs with Compass Group. Message frequency varies. Message and data rates may apply. Text STOP to opt out or HELP for help. Terms and conditions: http://olivia.paradox.ai/moSkg
Canteen brings break time to everyone. We combine food, service, and experience backed by industry-leading technology to help companies create a better workplace and connect their employees. Canteen’s solutions include markets, office coffee and snacks, unattended retail, and culinary.
Our people are at the heart of everything we do. Their dedication, collaboration, and passion fuel our growth. Interested in joining our team? You bring the enthusiasm, customer service, and commitment; we’ll supply the opportunity and innovation. Together, we’ll continue to transform our industry.
Come for the job, stay for the career. We are Canteen.
Click HERE to see a day in the life of a Canteen Route Driver!
Summary: Drives company vehicle over established route to deliver products and maintain inventory. Responsible for the delivery of top-notch service to clients and customers at all times.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Prior to beginning each day’s route, ensures that truck is properly loaded with all product required to properly service all scheduled machines following outlined operational procedures.
- Maintains proper inventory levels and product distribution for vending machines.
- Loads hand cart with totes of product, walks to the machines, and loads the machines. Returns to truck with hand truck of empty totes.
- Performs product rotation to ensure freshness at designated client locations for vending machines.
- Provides client and customer satisfaction in every aspect of job performance.
- Performs routine cleaning and sanitation of vending machines and other related equipment.
- Conducts minor service and adjustments on machines. When necessary, reports defective equipment to designated maintenance repair service operators or technician dispatcher.
- Maintains accurate machine product and inventory data via a handheld computer.
- Informs regular clients and customers of new products or services.
- Listens to and resolves service complaints; reports all client and/or customer complaints to immediate supervisor in a timely manner.
- Sets up merchandise and sales promotion displays, or issues sales promotion materials to customers.
- Accountable for all receipt of goods, invoices, delivery tickets, cash received or collected, and product.
- Conducts inventory reconciliation in accordance with established procedures.
- Keeps company vehicle clean and organized at all times; performs pre- and post-trip vehicle inspections.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- 3 years driving experience required.
- Valid driver's license and good driving record.
- Preferred 1-2 years’ experience in a customer service position, or a minimum of 1 year of related experience.
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs. on a consistent basis.
Associates at Canteen are offered many fantastic benefits.
Full-time and part-time positions offer the following benefits to associates: Retirement Plan, Associate Shopping Program, Health and Wellness Programs, Discount Marketplace, Identity Theft Protection, Pet Insurance, Voluntary Benefits, including Critical Illness Insurance, Accident Insurance, Hospital Indemnity Insurance, Legal Services, and Choice Auto and Home Program
Full-time positions also offer the following benefits to associates: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance/AD, Disability Insurance, Commuter Benefits, Employee Assistance Program, Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
About Compass Group: Achieving leadership in the foodservice industry
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential functions of this position satisfactorily with or without a reasonable accommodation. Disclaimer: this job post is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all essential responsibilities, skills, tasks, or requirements associated with this position. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the position posted, the Company reserves the right to modify or change the essential functions of the job based on business necessity. We will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with a criminal history (including relevant driving history), in a manner consistent with all applicable federal, state, and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance, the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, and the New York Fair Chance Act.
Canteen maintains a drug-free workplace.