ROUTE DRIVER - UTILITY (FULL-TIME AND PART-TIME)
- We are hiring immediately for a full-time and part-time ROUTE DRIVER - UTILITY position.
- Location: Sodo Culinary - 3201 4th Ave S, Seattle, WA 98134. Note: online applications accepted only.
- Schedule: Full-time and Part-time schedules. Monday through Friday, 7:00am - 2:00pm. More details upon interview.
- Requirement: Driving experience preferred.
- Starting Pay: $25.00 per hour.
*Internal Employee Referral Bonus Available
We Make Applying Easy! Want to apply to this job via text messaging? Text JOB to 75000 and search requisition ID number 1173984.
The advertised program is an AI recruiting assistant that helps you apply to jobs with Compass Group. Message frequency varies. Message and data rates may apply. Text STOP to opt out or HELP for help. Terms and conditions: http://olivia.paradox.ai/moSkg
Diversity of thought and inclusion for all is what drives our success - we invite you to start your journey with us today!
Are you looking for a job with competitive wages and benefits, one in which you can learn and grow while making a difference in the world? We’re hiring! Bon Appétit Management Company operates more than 1,000 cafés around the country for corporations, universities, and museums, as well as a few dozen public restaurants. We’ve led the industry in socially and environmentally responsible sourcing, from sustainable seafood to cage-free eggs. We cook everything from scratch using fresh, local ingredients.
Learn more about careers with Bon Appétit: http://www.bamco.com/careers/
Summary: Drives company-owned truck over established route to deliver and sell products or render services, collects money from machines, and makes change by performing the following duties.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Services a particular route or location during the absence of the regular route or warehouse employee.
- May assist Customer Service Managers with daily opening and closing of the operation, and training of new route service personnel.
- Drives truck to deliver such items as soft drinks, bakery products, specialty foods, snack items and sundries to customer's place of business.
- Places stock on shelves or racks in vending machines. Collects stale, rejected or unsold merchandise. Collects money from machines and refills bill and coin changers.
- Records transactions on appropriate card and/or electronic device; accountable for cash and product.
- Calls on existing customers to determine adequacy of service; informs regular customers of new products and/or services; listens to and resolves service complaints.
- Selects items from warehouse and loads truck; prepares order forms for food and pastry products.
- Performs routine maintenance on and sanitation of machines.
- Sets up merchandise and sales promotion displays or issues sales promotion materials to customers.
- Maintain clean and safe work environment; performs job safely.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Valid driver's license and good driving record.
Associates at Bon Appétit are offered many fantastic benefits.
Both full-time and part-time positions offer the following benefits to associates:
- Retirement Plan
- Associate Shopping Program
- Health and Wellness Programs
- Discount Marketplace
- Identity Theft Protection
- Pet Insurance
- Voluntary Benefits, including Critical Illness Insurance, Accident Insurance, Hospital Indemnity Insurance, Legal Services, and Choice Auto and Home Program
In addition, full-time positions also offer the following benefits to associates:
- Life Insurance/AD
- Disability Insurance
- Commuter Benefits
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
Paid Time Off
- Eligible Employees: Non-union; Full-time and part-time
- Amount: 1 week (5 days) on fiscal year basis
Sector Paid Sick Leave
- Eligible Employees: Full-time, hourly
- Eligibility Date: After completing orientation/introductory period
- Amount: Receive full pay for up to 3 days per anniversary year
- Eligible Employees: Full-time
- Eligibility date: after 90 days of employment
- Amount: Each account to publish independent holiday schedule
About Compass Group: Achieving leadership in the foodservice industry
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential functions of this position satisfactorily with or without a reasonable accommodation. Disclaimer: this job post is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all essential responsibilities, skills, tasks, or requirements associated with this position. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the position posted, the Company reserves the right to modify or change the essential functions of the job based on business necessity. *Los Angeles applicants: Compass Group will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box ordinance).
Bon Appetit maintains a drug-free workplace.
Req ID: 1173984
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Apply Online
Pay: up to $25/hour
</span></span></li><li><span><span><b></b></span> <span>$25.00 per hour
Job Status: Full Time,Part Time
Job Reference #: 1173984