ROUTE DRIVER - UTILITY (FULL-TIME)
$500 Sign-on Bonus!
- We have an opening for a full-time ROUTE DRIVER - UTILITY position.
- Location: Qualcomm San Diego - 5775 Morehouse Drive, San Diego, CA 92121. Note: online applications accepted only.
- Schedule: Full-time schedule. Monday through Friday, 7:30am - 4:30pm. More details upon interview.
- Requirement: Prevoius experience driving a 24' box truck is required.
- Perks: $500 Sign-on Bonus! Benefits available.
- Starting Pay: $22.00 per hour
ESFM is the corporate Integrated Facilities Management (IFM) division of Compass Group USA and a Keystone member of the International WELL Building Institute (IWBI).
We Make Applying Easy! Want to apply to this job via text messaging? Text JOB to 75000 and search requisition ID number 1223242.
The advertised program is a conversational recruiting assistant that helps you apply to jobs with Compass Group. Message frequency varies. Message and data rates may apply. Text STOP to opt out or HELP for help. Terms and conditions: http://olivia.paradox.ai/moSkg
Rooted in hospitality, ESFM elevates the workplace experience as the single source of innovative FM solutions that ensure a safe, healthy, and sustainable environment. ESFM’s clients include many household names from Life Science, Technology, Oil & Gas and Manufacturing markets.
ESFM self-performs 80% of all IFM solutions provided to clients. Their portfolio of service categories includes Environment, Health & Safety, Facilities Maintenance & Engineering, Sustainability, Janitorial & Industrial Cleaning, Laboratory Support and Workplace solutions. This self-performance model creates a consistent hospitality experience for clients, resulting in higher engagement and productivity from their employees.
In 2020, ESFM (formerly Eurest Services) won the George Graves Award for Facility Management Achievement from the International Facilities Management Association (IFMA).
Summary: Drives company-owned truck over established route to deliver and sell products or render services, collects money from machines, and makes change by performing the following duties.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Services a particular route or location during the absence of the regular route or warehouse employee.
- May assist Customer Service Managers with daily opening and closing of the operation, and training of new route service personnel.
- Drives truck to deliver such items as soft drinks, bakery products, specialty foods, snack items and sundries to customer's place of business.
- Places stock on shelves or racks in vending machines. Collects stale, rejected or unsold merchandise. Collects money from machines and refills bill and coin changers.
- Records transactions on appropriate card and/or electronic device; accountable for cash and product.
- Calls on existing customers to determine adequacy of service; informs regular customers of new products and/or services; listens to and resolves service complaints.
- Selects items from warehouse and loads truck; prepares order forms for food and pastry products.
- Performs routine maintenance on and sanitation of machines.
- Sets up merchandise and sales promotion displays or issues sales promotion materials to customers.
- Maintain clean and safe work environment; performs job safely.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Valid driver's license and good driving record.
Associates at ESFM are offered many fantastic benefits.
Both full-time and part-time positions offer the following benefits to associates:
- Retirement Plan
- Associate Shopping Program
- Health and Wellness Programs
- Discount Marketplace
- Identity Theft Protection
- Pet Insurance
- Voluntary Benefits, including Critical Illness Insurance, Accident Insurance, Hospital Indemnity Insurance, Legal Services, and Choice Auto and Home Program
In addition, full-time positions also offer the following benefits to associates:
- Life Insurance/AD
- Disability Insurance
- Commuter Benefits
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
About Compass Group: Achieving leadership in the foodservice industry
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential functions of this position satisfactorily with or without a reasonable accommodation. Disclaimer: this job post is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all essential responsibilities, skills, tasks, or requirements associated with this position. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the position posted, the Company reserves the right to modify or change the essential functions of the job based on business necessity. *We will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with a criminal history (including relevant driving history), in a manner consistent with all applicable federal, state, and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance, the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, and the New York Fair Chance Act. We encourage applicants with a criminal history (and driving history) to apply.