ROUTE DRIVER - UTILITY (FULL TIME)
- We are hiring immediately for a full time ROUTE DRIVER - UTILITY position.
- Location: Compass at Microsoft - 1 Microsoft Way, Bldg 125, Redmond, WA 98052. Note: online applications accepted only.
- Schedule: Full time schedule. Monday through Friday; hours may vary. More details upon interview.
- Requirement: Five years as a licensed driver.
- Perks: Medical, dental, 401k offered, free on site parking, free orca card, major holidays off and paid.
*Internal Employee Referral Bonus Available
- Starting Pay: $26.00 per hour.
We Make Applying Easy! Want to apply to this job via text messaging? Text JOB to 75000 and search requisition ID number 1246700.
The advertised program is a conversational recruiting assistant that helps you apply to jobs with Compass Group. Message frequency varies. Message and data rates may apply. Text STOP to opt out or HELP for help. Terms and conditions: http://olivia.paradox.ai/moSkg
Diversity of thought and inclusion for all is what drives our success - we invite you to start your journey with us today!
Eurest is recognized worldwide for standards of service and excellence within the foodservice industry. Embracing an ownership mindset, Eurest leverages global resources, promotes a local presence and enriches the communities we serve. The Eurest Promise, “connect with people, inspire through food, create solutions, and live our promise,” is exemplified throughout our organization. Eurest is proud to serve the world’s most respected successful corporations, including many of the Fortune 500.
Summary: Drives company-owned truck over established route to deliver and sell products or render services, collects money from machines, and makes change by performing the following duties.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Services a particular route or location during the absence of the regular route or warehouse employee.
- May assist Customer Service Managers with daily opening and closing of the operation, and training of new route service personnel.
- Drives truck to deliver such items as soft drinks, bakery products, specialty foods, snack items and sundries to customer's place of business.
- Places stock on shelves or racks in vending machines. Collects stale, rejected or unsold merchandise. Collects money from machines and refills bill and coin changers.
- Records transactions on appropriate card and/or electronic device; accountable for cash and product.
- Calls on existing customers to determine adequacy of service; informs regular customers of new products and/or services; listens to and resolves service complaints.
- Selects items from warehouse and loads truck; prepares order forms for food and pastry products.
- Performs routine maintenance on and sanitation of machines.
- Sets up merchandise and sales promotion displays or issues sales promotion materials to customers.
- Maintain clean and safe work environment; performs job safely.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Valid driver's license and good driving record.
Associates at Eurest are offered many fantastic benefits.
Full-time and part-time positions offer the following benefits to associates: Retirement Plan, Associate Shopping Program, Health and Wellness Programs, Discount Marketplace, Identity Theft Protection, Pet Insurance, Voluntary Benefits, including Critical Illness Insurance, Accident Insurance, Hospital Indemnity Insurance, Legal Services, and Choice Auto and Home Program
Full-time positions also offer the following benefits to associates: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance/AD, Disability Insurance, Commuter Benefits, Employee Assistance Program, Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
- Paid Time Off: Full-time & Part-time employees will begin to accrue vacation beginning day of hire and accrue for each hour worked. Hourly accrual rate is .01923, not to exceed 40 hours
- Sector Paid Sick Leave: Up to five (5) days; Full-time associates only; eligible after 6 months of employment
- Holidays: Full-time and Part-time Employees will receive Seven (7) to nine (9) paid holidays per year, based upon the client's schedule; eligible following 90 days of employment
About Compass Group: Achieving leadership in the foodservice industry
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential functions of this position satisfactorily with or without a reasonable accommodation. Disclaimer: this job post is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all essential responsibilities, skills, tasks, or requirements associated with this position. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the position posted, the Company reserves the right to modify or change the essential functions of the job based on business necessity. *We will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with a criminal history (including relevant driving history), in a manner consistent with all applicable federal, state, and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance, the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, and the New York Fair Chance Act.
Eurest maintains a drug-free workplace.
Req ID: 1246700