- To support our growth we're looking for a RUNNER to join our awesome team!
- This role will be based on-site at 315 Hudson Street. New York, NY 10014
- Schedule: Full-time schedule; open availability preferred. Monday-Friday, hours vary.
- Requirement: Prior restaurant experience preferred.
- Positions at this location require proof of COVID-19 vaccination, boosters, and/or regular COVID testing. Where permitted by law, applicants who are offered a position for this location may be asked about their vaccination status, which must meet minimum business requirements. All religious, medical, or other legally recognized exemptions regarding vaccination status will be considered.
- Starting Pay: $18.00 per hour
We Make Applying Easy! Want to apply to this job via text messaging? Text JOB to 75000 and search requisition ID number 1175256.
The advertised program is an AI recruiting assistant that helps you apply to jobs with Compass Group. Message frequency varies. Message and data rates may apply. Text STOP to opt out or HELP for help. Terms and Conditions: http://olivia.paradox.ai/moSkq
Diversity of thought and inclusion for all is what drives our success – we invite you to start your journey with us today!
We’re Food+ by Compass! Although the past year has been quite a rollercoaster for everyone, our amazing talented teams have continued to work tirelessly crafting incredible food experiences to help fuel the teams creating world-changing technologies at one of the world’s major tech companies!
We’re excited to grow our global team of skilled culinarians, managers, food service operators and subject matter experts - this is not just a workplace, it’s a place to innovate, a platform to bring your ideas to life, contribute to a sustainable future and best of all - be a part of an awesome team!
To find out more about careers at Food+ by Compass please visit; https://www.foodplusbycompass.com/
Summary: Delivers food to restaurant/dining room patrons in a timely, professional, and efficient manner.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Delivers food to restaurant/dining room patrons/customers.
- Follows principles of sanitation and safety in handling food and equipment.
- Interacts with customers in order to assure customer satisfaction.
- Interacts with co-workers in order to assure compliance with company service standards.
- Completes side work as assigned.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Associates at FoodPlus are offered many fantastic benefits.
Both full-time and part-time positions offer the following benefits to associates:
- Retirement Plan
- Associate Shopping Program
- Health and Wellness Programs
- Discount Marketplace
- Identity Theft Protection
- Pet Insurance
- Voluntary Benefits, including Critical Illness Insurance, Accident Insurance, Hospital Indemnity Insurance, Legal Services, and Choice Auto and Home Program
In addition, full-time positions also offer the following benefits to associates:
- Life Insurance/AD
- Disability Insurance
- Commuter Benefits
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
FoodPlus maintains a drug-free workplace
About Compass Group: Achieving leadership in the foodservice industry
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential functions of this position satisfactorily with or without a reasonable accommodation. Disclaimer: this job post is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all essential responsibilities, skills, tasks, or requirements associated with this position. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the position posted, the Company reserves the right to modify or change the essential functions of the job based on business necessity. *Los Angeles applicants: Compass Group will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box ordinance).
Req ID: 1175256
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Apply Online
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 1175256