RVP I - Dallas, TX
Morrison Living, a member of Compass Group®, is the nation’s only company exclusively dedicated to providing food, nutrition & wellness, EVS and hospitality services to the senior living industry.? Morrison has over 350 registered dietitians, 250 executive chefs, 400 hospitality associates and 7,000 professional food service team members. Actively committed to fostering ways to enjoy great-tasting, healthy food through socially responsible practices and superior customer service, the Atlanta-based company serves more than 450 senior living clients in 42 states, including some of the largest and most prominent senior living communities in the United States.
This position is eligible for an Employee Referral Bonus! If you know someone that is qualified for this role, please use the ‘job search’ in MyOpportunity to refer your referral and email them a link to apply. Your referral will be able to apply by clicking the link in the email then you can check the status under Careers in MyOpportunity by clicking on ‘referral tracking.’ For Employee Referral guidelines, FAQs and the Compass Employee Referral Policy, email MyReferral@compass-usa.com. Click here to view the step-by-step instructions to refer a friend to this position.
Working as the Regional Vice President (RVP), you will lead, manage, and inspire a team of senior leaders and set the culture for helping seniors stay happy and healthy in your region. You'll partner closely with your national peers and the CEO/CFO to deliver on the Morrison Living mission, support Key Performance Indicators in our dynamic environment, and sustain and grow our business.
- Leads, manages, and inspires a team of diverse district managers and/or regional directors of operations, and their teams, to provide top-notch service to operations in assigned region
- Drives self and team towards building strong relationships with clients at all levels (local, district, state) and achievement of key performance indicators
- Serves on the nationwide leadership team, influencing and leading nationwide operations, and regularly communicates with peers to share best practices, mitigate risks, champion diversity, and build community
- Owns key regional decisions with team input, weighing risks and rewards along with short- and long-term implications; strategically, thoughtfully, and persuasively communicates based on type of issue
- Sets tone for culture of organization in the region and regularly meets with extended team to ensure full transparency, education, safety, accountability, and alignment
- Serves as representative/brand ambassador of the Unidine team to most senior clients in the region, and acts as escalation point
- Partners with Sales and Retention teams to drive strategy for growth, structuring deals, presenting new business, building relationships with prospective clients, and negotiating key contract terms
- Collaborates with key partners on regional and/or nationwide initiatives
- Ensures compliance with QA, policy, and USDA program requirements, along with completing all required reporting on time
- Champions development within the region; conducts performance evaluations, along with succession planning; has full understanding of all roles within operation
- Owns regional financial results/P&L, and works with leadership team to ensure accuracy for reporting, forecasting, and budgeting processes
- Ensures consistent and fair administration of all policies and procedures
- Recognizes and anticipates marketplace trends; participates in strategic planning meetings
Bachelor’s or master’s degree from an accredited college or university, or eight (8) years progressive experience in multi-unit foodservice, hospitality management, plant operations management, environmental services, laundry distribution or other Support Services areas in lieu of degree
- Strong background in senior leadership roles with experience in contract and budget management, customer service, people development, food services, negotiations, etc.
- Has a proven track record of growing a business and leading large cross-functional teams, along with excellent business and financial acumen
- Has ability to think quickly, analytically, strategically, and accurately
- Shows expert client relationship, influencing, listening, and communications (written and verbal) skills
- Champions inclusion mindset, and is proactive, positive, professional, flexible, and resilient
- Demonstrates initiative, ownership, multi-tasking, prioritization, and organization skills
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Suite
Extensive travel required in this position
Apply to Morrison Living today!
Morrison Living is a member of Compass Group USA
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential functions of this position satisfactorily with or without a reasonable accommodation. Disclaimer: this job post is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all essential responsibilities, skills, tasks, or requirements associated with this position. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the position posted, the Company reserves the right to modify or change the essential functions of the job based on business necessity. *Los Angeles applicants: Compass Group will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box ordinance)
Associates at Morrison Community Living are offered many fantastic benefits.
- Life Insurance/ AD
- Disability Insurance
- Retirement Plan
- Paid Time Off
- Holiday Time Off (varies by site/state)
- Associate Shopping Program
- Health and Wellness Programs
- Discount Marketplace
- Identity Theft Protection
- Pet Insurance
- Commuter Benefits
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
- Positions at this location may require proof of COVID-19 vaccination, boosters, and/or regular COVID testing. Where permitted by law, applicants who are offered a position for this location may be asked about their vaccination status, which must meet minimum business requirements. All religious, medical, or other legally recognized exemptions regarding vaccination status will be considered.