SAP Functional Analyst Summer Intern, Charlotte, NC
A family of companies and experiences
As the leading foodservice and support services company, Compass Group USA is known for our great people, great service and our great results. If you’ve been hungry and away from home, chances are you’ve tasted Compass Group’s delicious food and experienced our outstanding service. Our 225,000 associates work in award-winning restaurants, corporate cafes, hospitals, schools, arenas, museums, and more in all 50 states. Our reach is constantly expanding to shape the industry and create new opportunities for innovation. Join the Compass family today!
great people. great services. great results.
Each and every individual plays a key role in the growth and legacy of our company. We know the next big idea can come from anyone. We encourage developing and attracting expertise that differentiates us as a company as we continue to raise the bar.
Our Team is currently seeking a SAP Functional Analyst intern for Compass Technology Group based in Charlotte, NC. This is a great opportunity to gain valuable experience and learn from a team with varied strengths. You should be a team player who is a self-starter that can work independently on multiple projects. You should be someone who thrives in a fast-paced environment and who understands the importance of deadlines. This internship is based in Charlotte, NC.
• Work with business team members, third party technology vendors, developers, and user community to identify business needs and interpret them as application requirements
• Use of various requirements elicitation techniques, such as end user interviews, job shadowing, brainstorming, business process analysis, facilitation, and process flow documentation
• Learn how to Translate business requirements into solution design, in partnership with product owners, architects, and developers
• Function as a liaison between business and developers to ensure understanding of documented system requirements
• Ensure standards are maintained related to documents and deliverables
• Review and execute functional test scripts and coordinate with other analysts for system integration testing.
• Meet tight deadlines by providing thorough, accurate and organized approach to responsibilities and responding quickly and effectively to changing priorities.
• Work closely with team members to see projects through to completion
• Assist in troubleshooting system issues by applying problem-solving skills
• Consistently present a positive, professional image with internal and external clients and vendors.
• Pursuing an Information Systems or Technology degree
• Successfully manages time, workflow and schedule in order to meet strict and sometimes aggressive deadlines with consistent quality performance
• Works quickly and efficiently with focus and a keen attention to detail
• Demonstrated ability to collaborate with and follow direction from supervisory positions and team members to complete projects
• Excelling written and verbal communication skills
• Must take pride in their work and be passionate about design
Apply to Compass Group today!
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential functions of this position satisfactorily with or without a reasonable accommodation. Disclaimer: this job post is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all essential responsibilities, skills, tasks, or requirements associated with this position. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the position posted, the Company reserves the right to modify or change the essential functions of the job based on business necessity. *Los Angeles applicants: Compass Group will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box ordinance)