Scrum Master, Data Services (CHI OR REMOTE NATIONWIDE)
At E15, we are the spark that ignites. Our team delivers next-generation insights based on data, not hunches, to drive business in healthcare, campus, corporate, sports, entertainment, hospitality, and retail industries to help companies make forward-looking decisions to benefit their business and their guests. For more information on what we are about as a company, check us out by following the link below: www.e15group.com
Positions at this location may require a COVID-19 vaccination and/or regular COVID testing. Where permitted by law, applicants who are offered a position for this location may be asked about their vaccination status, which must meet minimum business requirements. All religious, medical, or other legally recognized exemptions regarding vaccination status will be considered.
Who we are:
E15 Group is the advanced analytics consulting firm backed by Compass Group, the world’s leading food service provider. We deliver next-generation insights based on data, not hunches, helping healthcare, higher education, corporate, and professional sports clients make forward-looking decisions to benefit their business and their guests. We have a fun, collaborative culture and a start-up mentality - but with funding and support of a $20B+ global company. The Data Services vertical in which you will operate focuses on delivering advanced analytics products throughout Compass Group. The vertical consists of ~30 highly collaborative individuals, split into Data Science, Data Engineering, Software Development, Business Intelligence, Business Analytics, and Support teams.
About this role:
As a Scrum Master, you will guide and coach the scrum team by facilitating scrum meetings, help the product owner and the developers by adapting best scrum and agile methodologies and remove impediments for the scrum teams. You will aim to standardize agile and scrum management processes, so the scrum team can focus on delivering successful iterations of project works on time and without any impediments. This position is fully remote, with <10% travel time expected. You will report to the Project Manager and sit within the Business Intelligence team.
What you’ll do:
- Implement scrum and agile best practices across the data services vertical.
- Facilitate and supports all scrum events: daily scrums, sprint planning, sprint review and sprint retrospective.
- Coach and support the scrum team in self-organization and in adapting and adhering to best scrum practices.
- Remove impediments and support the scrum team on removing impediments.
- Support the scrum team in achieving higher levels of scrum maturity by coaching and guiding the team.
- Understand inter-team dependencies and ensure that relevant team leads are aware of any upcoming project needs.
- Work Azure DevOps environments to understand features, product backlog items, tasks, and timelines of technical development work.
What you’ll bring to this role:
- 2+ years of experience as a Scrum Master within a scrum and/or agile team
- 5+ years of project management experience within a technical product-driven team or in an agile team
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, engineering, business, or related field required.
- Graduate degrees preferred - MBA/ CPA /MSOD.
- Scrum Alliance Certified Scrum Master and/or PMO certifications preferred.
- Proven ability address competing priorities within a single project with a positive, can-do attitude.
- Proven ability to communicate with a wide variety of stakeholders
- Ability to develop and own client relationships
- Attention to detail.
- Self-starter, collaborative attitude.
What we offer:
- Competitive compensation
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Life & disability insurance
- Retirement plan + competitive match
- 20+ days of Paid Time Off per year plus corporate holidays
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
- Additional benefits like health, wellness, and employee assistance programs, pet insurance, and a discount marketplace
At E15, we are the spark that ignites. Our team delivers next-generation insights based on data, not hunches, to drive business in sports, entertainment, healthcare, campus, corporate, hospitality, and retail industries to help companies make forward-looking decisions to benefit their business and their guests. www.e15group.com
Apply to E15 today!
E15 is a member of Compass Group USA
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Associates at E15 are offered many fantastic benefits.
- Life Insurance/ AD
- Disability Insurance
- Retirement Plan
- Paid Time Off
- Holiday Time Off (varies by site/state)
- Associate Shopping Program
- Health and Wellness Programs
- Discount Marketplace
- Identity Theft Protection
- Pet Insurance
- Commuter Benefits
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
Req ID: 989111