SENIOR ANALYST - NATIONAL ACCOUNTS
Who is Foodbuy?
We are the industry leader in procurement and supply chain solutions. We are the subsidiary to the 6th largest company in the world (Compass Group PLC), yet Foodbuy has the feel of a small entrepreneurial Company. We pride ourselves on our ability to source and provide a variety of products and services that help our customers more easily, and cost effectively, run their businesses. We work with clients in the Hospitality, Restaurant, Healthcare, Education, Entertainment, and Gaming industries, and of course we support Compass Group-- which is the world’s largest contract food and support services provider.
We care about our associates, our clients, and our community. We think big, encourage innovation and debate, and seek out game changers. Our benefits and PTO offerings are strong. Our compensation packages are competitive. And we are constantly growing, and we want our associates’ careers to grow along with us. We have an open and modern work environment, believe in flexibility, and promote a collaborative open door environment.
Additionally, we follow a value system called FORT, which stands for Flexibility, Optimistic, Resourceful, and Transparent. FORT is the foundation for everything we do at Foodbuy. It is how we behave and interact with our clients, business partners and fellow associates.
Positions at this location may require proof of COVID-19 vaccination, boosters, and/or regular COVID testing. Where permitted by law, applicants who are offered a position for this location may be asked about their vaccination status, which must meet minimum business requirements. All religious, medical, or other legally recognized exemptions regarding vaccination status will be considered.
The primary duty of this position is preparing dashboards, market baskets, analytics and reviewing key metrics of customers to leverage insights into actionable outcomes for financial growth, customer satisfaction and program penetration.
- Supports and prepares key business analysis to assist decision making processes
- Prepare ad hoc financial analysis and special projects to support continued growth of business
- Formulate new methodologies to drive efficiencies in reporting and analysis
- Utilize support tools to identify opportunities to increase program participation
- Develop, build and maintain strong relationships with customers to enhance business opportunities
- Facilitate cross functional activities to help ensure customer satisfaction and program growth
- Leverages a good understanding of broader company services and offerings
- Participates in internal activities and initiatives designed to improve the customer experience
- Works with external customers to resolve moderately complex day-to-day issues and direct them to appropriate resources
- Supports customers in addressing moderately complex operational and technical issues and ensuring requests are executed
- Applies intermediate problem solving skills, experience and judgement to analyze information
- Uses communication skills to deliver high quality service to assigned channel customer base
- Monitors customer inquiries, resolves non-routine issues and escalates complex issues to the appropriate team member, as needed
- Provides guidance to less experienced team members in addition to providing overall assistance, support as needed to the team as a whole when deadlines must be met
- Recommends process improvements
- Perform other duties as assigned
- 3+ years’ experience in account management support or customer success
- Bachelor’s degree strongly recommended or equivalent work experience
- Distribution or foodservice experience is preferred
- Detail-oriented and analytical problem solving skills
- Flexible and adapts well to change
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
- Customer service focus
- Advanced Knowledge of data modeling, relational database structures, and ability to mold large datasets from multiple sources are required
- Advanced Knowledge of Microsoft Excel, PowerQuery, PowerPivot, Access, Word, PowerPoint, and Power BI are required
- Attention to details is a must and understanding of data integrity is key
Apply to Foodbuy today!
Foodbuy is a member of Compass Group USA
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential functions of this position satisfactorily with or without a reasonable accommodation. Disclaimer: this job post is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all essential responsibilities, skills, tasks, or requirements associated with this position. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the position posted, the Company reserves the right to modify or change the essential functions of the job based on business necessity. *Los Angeles applicants: Compass Group will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box ordinance)
Associates at Foodbuy are offered many fantastic benefits.
- Life Insurance/ AD
- Disability Insurance
- Retirement Plan
- Paid Time Off
- Holiday Time Off (varies by site/state)
- Associate Shopping Program
- Health and Wellness Programs
- Discount Marketplace
- Identity Theft Protection
- Pet Insurance
- Commuter Benefits
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
Req ID: 969465