SENIOR BI DEVELOPER
Position Title: Senior BI Developer
Salary: $115,000 - $135,000
Location: Remote (Nationwide)
Start Date: Asap
A family of companies and experiences
As the leading foodservice and support services company, Compass Group USA is known for our great people, great service and our great results. If you’ve been hungry and away from home, chances are you’ve tasted Compass Group’s delicious food and experienced our outstanding service. Our 225,000 associates work in award-winning restaurants, corporate cafes, hospitals, schools, arenas, museums, and more in all 50 states. Our reach is constantly expanding to shape the industry and create new opportunities for innovation. Join the Compass family today!
great people. great services. great results.
Each and every individual plays a key role in the growth and legacy of our company. We know the next big idea can come from anyone. We encourage developing and attracting expertise that differentiates us as a company as we continue to raise the bar.
We are seeking a BI Developer to design, develop, and maintain our QlikView and QlikSense applications. The successful candidate will have experience with data modeling, dashboard development, data integration, migration strategies, and performance optimization.
- Design and develop and test QlikView and QlikSense dashboards to meet business requirements and user needs.
- Extract, transform and load data from multiple sources into QlikView and QlikSense applications.
- Design, create and tune physical database objects to support logical and dimensional models.
- Develop migration strategies and migrate QlikView applications to QlikSense.
- Analyze and optimize QlikView and QlikSense performance.
- Collaborate with business analysts to understand their requirements and develop solutions that meet their needs.
- Create and maintain technical documentation.
- Conduct testing and validation.
- Identify and resolve technical issues.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or a related field.
- At least 3 years of experience in BI development, data modeling, and dashboard development using QlikView and QlikSense.
- Strong SQL skills with experience in performance tuning.
- Experience with data integration and migration strategies.
- Excellent communication skills to work successfully in a team-oriented environment.
- Experience with Snowflake is a plus.
Apply to Compass Group today!
Click here to Learn More about the Compass Story
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential functions of this position satisfactorily with or without a reasonable accommodation. Disclaimer: this job post is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all essential responsibilities, skills, tasks, or requirements associated with this position. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the position posted, the Company reserves the right to modify or change the essential functions of the job based on business necessity. *Los Angeles applicants: Compass Group will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box ordinance)
Compass Corporate maintains a drug-free workplace.
Associates at Corporate are offered many fantastic benefits.
- Life Insurance/ AD
- Disability Insurance
- Retirement Plan
- Paid Time Off
- Holiday Time Off (varies by site/state)
- Associate Shopping Program
- Health and Wellness Programs
- Discount Marketplace
- Identity Theft Protection
- Pet Insurance
- Commuter Benefits
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
Req ID: 1183128
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Apply Online
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 1183128