Senior Director, Food and Nutrition Services
Salary: $95,000 - 110,000 / year
Other Forms of Compensation: Annual bonus potential. $10,000 one-time sign-on bonus
Pay Grade: 17
TouchPoint, Support Services, provides customer focused support services. As specialists, we perform services including healthcare housekeeping, management in laundry processing, patient transportation, and food service. TouchPoint is a compilation of the most committed and talented individuals working in the industry today. Our dedication to quality, exceptional customer service, and unequivocal results allow us to provide the best outcomes to our clients.
* $10,000 SIGN-ON BONUS INCLUDED! *
The Senior Director of Dining Services is a key leadership position that manages the food and nutrition department at a 350-bed hospital account in Nashville. This role reports to a System Director (who is based at another hospital) and leads a team of approximately 8 dietitians, 8 managers, and 90+ FTEs. Relocation assistance provided, within policy. Healthcare food service leadership experience is required.
- Leads salaried managers and hourly associates in the Food Service Department
- Responsible for the overall direction, coordination, and evaluation of the account
- Responsibilities include interviewing, hiring, and training associates; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and focusing associates; addressing complaints and resolving problems
- Prepares and manages annual budget - as needed/assigned
- Applies company systems for completion of required daily/weekly/monthly reports such as inventory, cash reports, production records, payroll/time-keeping, etc
- Oversees and participates in the preparation and service of food and beverage items in adherence to company food standards for preparation, presentation, sanitation and safety (meeting HACCP and OSHA guidelines) and portion control
- Other duties as assigned
- B.S. Degree in related field; or A.A. Degree plus four years of directly related experience preferred
- Hospital / healthcare food service leadership experience is required
- Five (5) years of direct foodservice operational management experience with inventory and purchasing knowledge and control
- Must have prior high volume/large account Director level food-service management experience
- Solid understanding of food and catering trends with a focus on quality, production, sanitation, food cost controls, and presentation
- Previous P&L accountability or contract-managed service experience is desirable
- Strong supervisory, leadership, management and coaching skills
- Strong interpersonal skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to communicate on various levels to include management, client, customer and associate levels
- Excellent financial, budgetary, accounting and computational skills
- Proficient computer skills to include; various computer programs, Microsoft Office programs, e-mail and the Internet
- ServSafe® Certified
Apply to TouchPoint today!
TouchPoint is a member of Compass Group USA
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential functions of this position satisfactorily with or without a reasonable accommodation. Disclaimer: this job post is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all essential responsibilities, skills, tasks, or requirements associated with this position. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the position posted, the Company reserves the right to modify or change the essential functions of the job based on business necessity. We will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with a criminal history (including relevant driving history), in a manner consistent with all applicable federal, state, and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance, the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, and the New York Fair Chance Act. We encourage applicants with a criminal history (and driving history) to apply.
Associates at Touchpoint are offered many fantastic benefits.
- Life Insurance/ AD
- Disability Insurance
- Retirement Plan
- Paid Time Off
- Holiday Time Off (varies by site/state)
- Associate Shopping Program
- Health and Wellness Programs
- Discount Marketplace
- Identity Theft Protection
- Pet Insurance
- Commuter Benefits
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
Touchpoint maintains a drugfree workplace.
Req ID: 1238065
ERIN S PRINDLE