Senior Director of Dining Services
Salary: $80,000 - $85,000 / year
TouchPoint, Support Services, provides customer focused support services. As specialists, we perform services including healthcare housekeeping, management in laundry processing, patient transportation, and food service. TouchPoint is a compilation of the most committed and talented individuals working in the industry today. Our dedication to quality, exceptional customer service, and unequivocal results allow us to provide the best outcomes to our clients.
The Director of Dining Services is an experienced independent, hands-on leader who takes ownership of their role and plays an active part in the community! This key position is directly responsible for the successful operation of the Dining Services Department at a 350-resident community in Woodway with the following levels of care: Independent Living, Assisted Living, Skilled Nursing, Memory Care. Reporting to the Vice President, the Director will lead a team of an Assistant Director, Executive Chef, 2 Registered Dietitians, 2 Supervisors, and over 40 Associates. We offer competitive benefits, generous paid time off, great opportunities for advancement, and annual bonus potential!
- Leads all aspects of the Food Service Department
- Drives the overall direction, coordination, and evaluation of the account
- Interviews, hires, and trains associates; plans, assigns, and delegates work; appraises performance; rewards and counsels associates; addresses complaints and resolves problems
- Prepares and manages annual budget
- Applies company systems for completion of required daily/weekly/monthly reports such as inventory, cash reports, production records, payroll/time-keeping, etc.
- Oversees and participates in the preparation and service of food and beverage items in adherence to company food standards for preparation, presentation, sanitation and safety (meeting HACCP and OSHA guidelines) and portion control
- Other duties as assigned
- B.S. Degree in Food Services Technology/Management or related field; or A.A. Degree plus 1-2 years of directly related experience preferred
- Senior Care and or Healthcare experience preferred
- Certified Dietary Manager certification (CDM) or willingness to earn
- Proven understanding of food and catering trends with a focus on quality, production, sanitation, food cost controls, and presentation
- Previous P&L accountability or contract-managed service experience is desirable
- Must be experienced with service recovery and customer service solutions
- Strong supervisory, leadership, management and coaching skills
- Proven positive interpersonal skills, both written and verbal at various levels to include management, client, customer and associate levels
- Excellent financial, budgetary, accounting skills
- Proficient computer skills to include; various computer programs, Microsoft Office programs, e-mail and the Internet
- ServSafe® Certified
Apply to TouchPoint today!
TouchPoint is a member of Compass Group USA
Click here to Learn More about the Compass Story
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential functions of this position satisfactorily with or without a reasonable accommodation. Disclaimer: this job post is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all essential responsibilities, skills, tasks, or requirements associated with this position. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the position posted, the Company reserves the right to modify or change the essential functions of the job based on business necessity. *Los Angeles applicants: Compass Group will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box ordinance)
Positions at this location require proof of COVID-19 vaccination, boosters, and/or regular COVID testing. Where permitted by law, applicants who are offered a position for this location may be asked about their vaccination status, which must meet minimum business requirements. All religious, medical, or other legally recognized exemptions regarding vaccination status will be considered.
Associates at Touchpoint are offered many fantastic benefits.
- Life Insurance/ AD
- Disability Insurance
- Retirement Plan
- Paid Time Off
- Holiday Time Off (varies by site/state)
- Associate Shopping Program
- Health and Wellness Programs
- Discount Marketplace
- Identity Theft Protection
- Pet Insurance
- Commuter Benefits
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
Touchpoint maintains a drugfree workplace.
Req ID: 1160626
ERIN S PRINDLE
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Apply Online
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 1160626